all good things come to an end

I woke up not being able to breath only to realize that Mello had been laying on my stomach and Near was laying on my legs while Matt was on Mello's legs.

 'did we really fall asleep like this?' I thought to myself smiling. I tried gently pushing Mello and Near off of me but...with both of them on me I couldn't do anything.

"Mello, Near could you please get off of me" I said weakly and quietly but they both were in a deep slumber. 'I only have one option left' I think to myself getting ready to use my vectors to push them off until the door gets kicked open.

"Y/n are you here?!?" Yelled Linda.

"Help...me" I said weakly.

"Oh." Linda dead panned as she threw Mello and Near off of me.

"!!!...What the hell Linda?!?" yelled Mello while Near was still somehow dead asleep.

"You and Near were suffocating poor Y/n" Linda pointed at me catching my breath.

"Finally..." I gasped out.

"Wow I didnt know you were so weak" Mello snickered.

"How about you try having two people laying on your body" I said annoyed.

"Whatever whatever, lets wake Matt and... Near up breakfast should be starting soon" spoke Mello. 

We had finally woken Matt and Near up, it was quite hard to wake Near up, he was a really deep sleeper but we all went to have breakfast together like how we used to but once we finished eating we all separated again like how we were before it kind of made me sad.

It was free time and everyone was doing their own thing. Mello was playing football (I have beef with whoever calls it soccer) while Matt was Near the entrance playing on his console and Near was inside building a puzzle like usual but for me I found the nearest shade and sat down and began drawing.

Linda came and sat beside me looking at what I was drawing.

"Thats a cute style" she smiled "how did you learn to draw that way" asked Linda, she was a good artist wayyy better than me but she still liked my drawings for some reason.

"Well its inspired by cartoons I used to watch as a kid and comics" I said shyly.

"Woah that's pretty cool" said Linda excitedly.

"Thanks" I smiled at Linda as I continued to draw on my sketchbook.

As I continued drawing I noticed Roger bringing Mello into the building and I noticed Near following but I payed no mind to it thinking that Mello got in trouble again and he dragged Near along.

Everyone had went inside including Linda and I. I noticed Mello walking out of Roger's office looking really angry.

"Mello? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"L and Watari died." He said flatly.

"W-what!?!" I said shocked, I didn't care about L at all infact thank god he died but I genuinely cared about Watari. 

"And he died before he chose me or Near so I let Near become the next L and I'm leaving this place" he said angrily with his fists clenched.

"W-what!?! You're leaving" my eyes widened hearing the worst words I never thought I'd hear.

"What's the point in being here if I'm only going to be second to Near at everything, I'm never coming back here... I'm going to my room to pack my things goodbye Y/n" he said darkly and began walking to his soon to be former room.

"W-wait!!!" I say tears threatening to come down my eyes 'this could either get him to stay or get him to see me as a monster ' i thought to myself.

"What?" He glared at me, I jumped a bit never seeing him looking at me like that before.