was that a threat?

Y/c = your choice 

Light looked at me with a sickly sweet smile as I smiled back annoyingly as he held his hand out to me.

"Well then Y/n how did you come to meet Misa?" He gave a bit of a glare as if he was annoyed with my presence.

"Well-" I was about to respond before Misa cut me off.

"W-well! Y/n..was.. looking for a roommate!! And I..." Misa sighed as she couldn't come up with a reasonable lie.

"Misa it's okay... I can tell him." I gently grabbed her shoulder.

"Are you sure?" Misa asked while Rem stood behind her glaring at Light while he looked at me confused.

"Im sure." I smiled at her as I turned to Light and pulled my ribbon undoing the bows and revealing my horns.

"I am a Diclonius." 

Light's eyes widened.

I explained everything to him while he stood there with his face in shock. I also learned that he was Kira through Misa and he didn't appreciate that.

"I see...so Diclonius are a species of homosapien which have instincts to kill other humans but you are an exception?"  Light slightly smirked in amusement.

"Thats right." I answered him slightly suspicious.

"Well why don't you join me and Misa!" He smiled sickly. "My goal is to become god of the new world and Misa will become my goddess, you could be by her side as we rule the world!" He held onto my hand tightly. "Wouldn't you like to make Misa happy?" He smiled widely as Misa smiled excitedly while Rem....she looked annoyed.

'god dammit he wants to use me for his own personal goals. He doesn't give a single shit about Misa' I look over at Rem and she gives me a look as if she's waiting for what im gonna do.

'I'll only agree to him just to protect Misa it's obvious she's deeply inlove with him and Rem most likely wants to protect him too'

"Okay." Look back at him and nod "I'll help you." I look back at Rem and give her a small wink and she gives me a small smile.

"Great." Light gives a smile as if he won. He pulls out a book that says the words 'Death note' and touches my arm with it. "here so you can see Ryuk." 

"Who.....?...oh" behind him appears a tall Shinigami with black spiked hair and was dressed in a punk like style.

"Sooooo you're Ryuk?" I say slightly nervous looking up at the tall Shinigami.

"Hehehe that's right." Ryuk chuckles "and from what i've seen you aren't human? How interesting" the Shinigami smirked.

"Well you aren't either." I answered the Shinigami.

"Well I guess you're right." He chuckled.

I don't trust Light at all. 

I'm only doing this for the sake of Misa.

though...he does remind me of someone I used to know...

It doesn't matter, I may be helping him but he seems dangerous, well he is Kira but he obviously is only killing criminals for his own sake he doesn't care about the innocent at all.

Misa I hope you know what you're doing.

"Y/n...wake up!" 

I slowly open my eyes and see Misa standing over me.

"What is it Misa?" I ask tiredly as I rub my eyes.

"Light is here! He wants us all up to discuss a new plan he has!" Misa yelled excitedly.

"Okay okay! let me change first." I smile at her and she nods as she walks out of the room.

I changed into a black t-shirt with a y/c print and with it a wore a pair of low rise ripped jeans and I decided to add a chain in the belt loops, the last touch was putting on a black cardigan over my outfit.

I walked out of the room and walked to the kitchen and saw Misa, Rem, Ryuk and Light.

"Looks like Misa has been influencing your fashion taste" Light smirked mockingly.

"I guess so." I answered dryly.

"So Light Yagami. What is your plan?" Rem asked Light with a look on her face as if she wanted to kill him.

"Well you see I was thinking..." Light gave a sick smirk. "We should confuse the police by giving let's say a "new" Kira but this time we don't have to use the Death note." Light explained his idea as my eyes slowly widened.

'Light. You don't mean what I think you mean? This sick bastard wants me to use my vectors to kill people dosen't he.'

"So Y/n." Light turned to me and I knew exactly what he was gonna ask "will you use your Diclonius power to become the next Kira?" He gave me a look as if I had no choice.

"I don't think I will." I glare at him "I don't ever want to use my vectors to kill ever again after what it did to me" I spoke irritated.

Light didn't seem like my response but then smirked.

"Well Y/n it's such a shame. You see I brought it up so Misa wouldn't have such a big risk of being caught as the second Kira...it would be a shame if she were caught just because you didn't want to help her out" Light smiled at me 

'Was that a threat!? Light you disgusting bastard you are a fool for threatening a Diclonius you're lucky Misa cares about you or I would've gotten rid of you already'

"Fine." I sighed as I agreed "but if Misa gets caught anyway your blood will be on my hands" I threaten him but all the anger quickly disappears as I feel Misa hug me.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Y/N!!" she spoke excitedly "You're the best!!" She continued hugging me as Rem smiled at me from behind Misa.

"Good now its settled" Light smiled and looked at his watch. "I have to go back to work now as its getting late" he got up and left as Ryuk followed after him as he chuckled.

Light POV

"Light what are you gonna do about that Diclonius? I'm interested to know what you're planning."  Ryuk asked curiously.

"Well they could be extremely useful if you think about it. Also having a human killing machine as my enemy could be a problem for me." Light stated.

"Thats an interesting way to think about it." Chuckled Ryuk

"I wonder if the death note works on Diclonius" Light thought to himself "the day that Y/n loses their use to me is the day that question will be answered." 

IM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE THIS I WAS VERY BUSY THESE FEW WEEKS! Ill try my best to post more often!!