𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺

*** 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓, 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕, 𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ***

"So Mr Bharadwaj, how do you feel about becoming the new CEO of Bharadwaj Fashions?" Asked the host, flashing a smile at the young individual, patiently waiting for an answer.

"I feel very proud to say that I am carrying on my father's duties, although, there will be a slight change in the way me and my father do things within the company, I hope this does not bring forward any resentment from current and future employees, I want to bring forward my own authenticity and want to leave my own legacy behind." Spoke Mr Bharadwaj with a slight hint of arrogance in his tone of voice.

"Right! It's brilliant to see such a new voice and identity of such a known brand, how are you looking to put Bharadwaj Fashions into the market, as I am sure that there is much competition within the market you are currently present within?" Asked the host, inquistively.

"I do not believe there is such competition that can defeat Bharadwaj Fashions, as you mentioned that we are a known brand, we have been at the top for decades. Of course, I did also mention that I plan to make slight changes to the company-" Paused by the voice of the host. *𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆*

"And what would those changes be?" Asked the host with a bubbly tone of voice.

"All will be revealed when the right time comes, is what I was just about to mention just before I was rudely interrupted." Varun looks at the host, quite annoyed.

"I do apologise for the interruption." Says the host with a slightly lowered voice.

"I don't think I would like to continue this talk, hopefully, you find some manners and we might be able to do this Talk again." Mr Bharadwaj stood up and swiftly walked off stage, leaving the host in embarrassment.

*𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎*

*𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔*

"Ouff, auntiiiiiiieeeeeeeee why are you waking me up so eaaaarrrrrlllllyyyy?" Speaks the whiny voice.

"Listen young lady, it is clearly not early and you have the shop to run, I am not doing this myself." The auntie spoke sternly.

"Auntie let me sleep some more pleaaaassseeeee." Further spoke the young lady, whilst covering her eyes from the beaming sunlight that reflected on her face.

"No! Young lady you need to wake up, you have responsibilities as long as you live with me and you need to fulfil them! So get your lazy self up, and get ready." The aunt walks out of the room shaking her head in disbelief.

"Oh my days-errrr!" Complains the young individual, slowly lifting herself out of bed.

*𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎*