𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙹𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚈

*𝑴𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍....*

"Why do you have this sudden obsession to keep following me?" Akruti asks curiously, in frustration.

"You're seriously asking me that question. When YOU decide to turn up everywhere I am." Varun scoffs. "I can't believe you." He laughs in disbelief.

"What do you exactly mean? I don't follow you anywhere. You just seem to be present everywhere I am. You're the one with the obsession, not me." Akruti says in an aggressive tone.

"I don't have an obsession, not with you anyway, I'd feel unlucky if I had an obsession with you. I mean, come on, look at yourself. Even if you were the last person on the Earth, I wouldn't have an obsession with you." Says Varun.

"Likewise." Replies, Akruti.

*** AUTHOR'S POV ***
And I'm pretty sure you all are wondering, well, what started the hate in the first place. Well, let me take you back on to the day of Saanvi's engagement.

• FLASHBACK - Saanvi & Rehan's Engagement Day•

*𝑨 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒊'𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆*

"Ma'am cake kaha rakhu?" Asked one of the caterers, bringing the cake in.
(Ma'am where do I put the cake?)

"Mere sir pe. Dikh nahi raha aapko bhaisaab ki yaha ek bada sa table rakha hua hai?" Akruti says in frustration, "meri shakal kya tard rahe ho bhai, cake table pe rakh do." Akruti rushes past the caterers and on to the florists, just as she goes to do so, she feels something tugging on her duppatta, she turns to look behind to see her duppatta has got caught in someone's watch.
(On my head, brother, don't you see there's a big table right in front of you?)
(Why are you staring at my face? Put the cake on the table.)

*𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒔 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓*

"Excuse me. Sorry. My duppatta-" Akruti got interrupted.

"Oh, yeah, no worries you can take it out." The mysterious voice responded.

*𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕*

"Okay, this is not coming out. Let me just make life easier for you." The voice says in a balance between calm and frustration. *𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉*

*𝑨𝒏 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇*

"What a guy? Does he not have the patience or anything? Ouff, my dress is ruined." Akruti walks off to the florists disappointed that her dress is ruined.

*𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒑, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎*