𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽: 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

"Okay, Tapu." Akruti says, leaving the hug. "We're gonna go because Vi and jiju are waiting for us." Akruti says, picking up her purse.

"Okay, I'm going to stay in a hotel nearby anyway, so you visit whenever I'm going back to London in 2 weeks, so visit before then." Tapan says before he goes upstairs.

*𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒋 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆*

IN THE CAR

"So, you and this Tapan... how long have you known him for?" Varun asks curiously.

"Tapan, I've known him since year 7. He's been a childhood friend, and we dated too." Akruti glances up to see Varun's reaction to the end bit.

"Oh. How long did you guys date for then?" Varun continued asking.

"8 months. We decided to break up because we didn't feel right with each other. We're better off as friends than lovers. He was a good person and still is. It is what it is at the end of it to be fair." Akruti explained.

"What's your opinion on love?" Varun asked.

"I don't know anymore. It's not a big topic that comes into my head to be fair, I think I just see it as, if I fall in love with the right person at the right time and he takes care of me properly, and if it's written for us to be destined together then I can't really complain, can I?" Akruti states her opinion. "What about you? What's your opinion on love?" Akruti asks.

"Mine? I see it as the purest thing in the world, I want someone to love me as I love them, I can't wait to treat the love of my life, but I just want to meet the right one." Varun says, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I guess our opinions are similar." Akruti says, smiling.

*𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒀𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒗'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑*

DÉCOR SHOP

"Akruti, what do you think of this? Maybe we can paint this like a golden colour and keep it as a centre piece at the entrance of the wedding venue." Varun says, picking up a piece of décor.

"Oo, that looks nice, I was also thinking of these blue silk curtains and flowers, and this really nice neon sign we can have as a take a picture sort of thing for their wedding reception." Akruti says whilst picking up the sign.

*𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓, 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈*

"Akku, be careful." Varun says whilst maintaining eye contact with her and lifting her back up slowly.

"Urm-m ye-yeah, thank you." Akruti gets all flustered, her eyes blinking in all different directions.

"Are you okay?" Varun asks.

"Yes, I am." Akruti swiftly replies, slightly smiling.

*** AKRUTI'S POV ***
What am I actually feeling? Why did I get a feeling of butterflies in my stomach? What is this guy? Am I falling in love with him?.... No, Akruti, stop being stupid he's a friend, and he means nothing to me. Whatever this is, it's only temporary anyway. It'll go away soon.

*** VARUN'S POV ***
What is this girl? Why am I feeling a sense of over protectiveness towards her? Why does her being in pain hurt me? Am I falling in love? Is this a feeling of attachment? If it is, then why am I feeling it towards her? What does she mean to me? She's just a friend, nothing more, Oh well, whatever it is, it's only temporary anyway.

"Yaara, we've been looking for both of you through the whole shop, and you're here." Rehan says.

"Have you got the stuff?" Saanvi asks.

"Of course, Vi." Akruti says, providing reassurance to Saanvi whilst showing her what they've bought.

"Chalo, it's all done now." Saanvi says as they leave the shop.

*** SAANVI'S POV ***

There's something definitely cooking between Varun and Akruti, I just hope they both date each other and then soon become a couple because they both look good together. Chalo, it is what it is, rab jaane.