𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇: 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿 𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙳

SAME DAY
EVENING
YADAV RESIDENCE

*𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒊, 𝑹𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔*

"It's so nice of you both to join us for a family dinner." Mrs Yadav says delighted.

"It's an honour, Mrs Yadav." Akruti says.

"And how are you feeling, beti?" Mr Yadav asks.

"Much better than earlier, Varun's looked after me well." Akruti replies, smiling.

"Chalo, we'll eat then." Mrs Yadav says, getting up from her seat.

*𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒊, 𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒂*

"Mrs Yadav, did my auntie call you?" Akruti asked.

"No beti, why'd you ask?" Mrs Yadav replied, confused.

"Oh, I thought she did because all of this food is my favourite." Akruti laughed.

*𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎*

"Saanvi beti, did you and Rehan see some good venues? Is there any that you particularly liked?" Mrs Yadav asked.

"Yes, we got to see three venues. I really liked the second one. It was called Navrang Palace, and it was very Rajasthani styled, very detailed architecture, and amazing building overall, especially if the guests are travelling from far away. It is affordable for them to stay." Saanvi explained.

"I also liked that one. The staff there were very helpful and very friendly. There's also a big space for guests to eat and the kitchen is quite big as well so our chefs will be able to work properly." Rehan further added on.

"That's nice. Saanvi, I wanted to know what theme you wanted to go to for the wedding and reception." Akruti asked.

"So me and Rehan were thinking for the wedding we would have it a pastel theme and for the reception somewhere between the mix of colours of purple, green and blue." Saanvi replied.

"Okay, that's fine. Me and Varun will go and look for décor tomorrow." Akruti says.

"Akruti, I just remembered. Jaya Auntie got Disha to drop off some clothes for you, I kept them in my room, and I'll go and get them." Saanvi says.

"Yes, thanks Vi. I'll need them, I'm feeling quite tired so, as soon as I get them me and Varun will head back to his house." Akruti says, glancing over to Varun for confirmation.

"Yes." Varun confirms.

*𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊'𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔, 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒎𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊. 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆, 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔*