𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴: 𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈

*𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆*

"Akruti beti, are you okay? I heard what happened." A concerned voice asked.

"Yes, Mrs Yadav, my niece is fine. We'll take your leave, we do have to get back home too." Jaya Auntie politely says.

"Jaya Auntie, would you like to stay at mine, we want Akruti and Saanvi to plan for a few days for the wedding." Varun smiles at Jaya Auntie.

"No." Jaya Auntie firmly rejects, making Varun's face drop.

"Auntie, can't we stay, I still haven't managed to get through with the flowers side for Saanvi." Akruti asks, Varun's face lights up.

"You can stay. Once you have the flowers list and whatever else, let me know. I'll come and pick you up from here. Now, I'll take your leave." Jaya Auntie leaves the house.

"Vi, can I speak to you?" Akruti asks.

"Sure." Saanvi replies.

*𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒊 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆*

"I know what you're going to say, I have spare clothes in Rehan's wardrobe upstairs. You can borrow them." Saanvi says confidentially.

"Thank you so much Vi." Akruti hugs Saanvi.

*𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒊 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌*

"Me and Akruti will take your leave." Varun says.

"Varun beta, you and Akruti are invited to have dinner here tonight." Mrs Yadav says.

"Auntie, you don't need to put extra work on yourself, I can cook for me and Akruti." Varun says softly.

"How is it extra work? It's only for my son and daughter, no?" Mrs Yadav asks.

"Okay, Auntie, we'll come back here this evening, but for now, we'll take your leave." Varun says.

*𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒀𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒗 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓*

"Why are you so silent ?" Varun asks curiously.

"I don't have anything to say, so why would I open my mouth?" Akruti replies with a slight hint of passive aggressiveness.

"Okay, no need for the cheek. Do you want to eat something when we get to my house?" Varun asks.

"No, I'm fine, thanks. I'll probably just freshen up a bit." Akruti replies.

*𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒋 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆*

"Aru, you're finally home!" His mother walks up to him and looks at Akruti slightly confused. "And who's this?" She asks, smiling and raising her eyebrows.

"Akruti, she's Saanvi bhabhi's friend, I've bought her over to stay at ours today, but we're going back to Rehan's house for dinner tonight." Varun explains.

*𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒓𝒔 𝑩𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒋'𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒕*

"Oh beti, you don't need to do that. I know you have good sanskar in you. You are blessed. I shouldn't keep you waiting out here for a long time. Also, Varun, Jai is here." Mrs Bharadwaj says whilst walking in the house.