𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁: 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙱𝚈𝙴

AUTHOR'S POV

𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮, 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓾𝓼 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮...

So, after 9 months, Akruti had a healthy baby girl, which they named Aisha. Varun was still running Bharadwaj Fashions successfully. Dadi ended up staying away from the family and repenting for what she did to the couple. Saanvi is now a co-partner for her husband Rehan's finance company. Disha has successfully finished her internship as a lawyer and is soon opening her own law firm, and she is also getting married too. Our lovely shop manager, Deepti, actually quit her role to start pursuing her own dream of becoming a baker and has started her own bakery business. Love truly does come in different forms, whether it's a person or a thing. There is truly something for everyone.

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it, everyone... the final chapter of CCBM. It has been an absolute wonder to be able to finish my first book, and I am delighted to say that I will continue writing and can not wait for my second book to be out. I am forever grateful to all those who have followed me on here and on Instagram, and thank this book for getting me to high achievements.

Thank you to all,
— Ahmeli