Chapter 3: At Home

When they got home, the sun was starting to set. Jake got out of the driver's seat, pulled a sleeping Everest out of the truck, and carried her into the cabin. Jake lay her down on the couch, and went out to get his purchases. Jake opened the bed of his truck, and started pulling stuff out of it. He decided to start with Everest's new crib. Pulling it out of the bed, he carried it into the cabin, and set the pieces out on the floor to let them warm up, before going out for everything else. Jake put the cans of puppy formula in the fridge, and the bottles in the cabinet. Walking into Everest's bedroom, Jake put Everest's new clothes in her closet, pajamas on the left, onesies on the right. After setting the diaper packages, powder bottles, and boxes of wipes in the corner, he went to check on Everest.

Everest woke up on the couch, having wet her diaper. "Hey, Everest, how are you feeling?" Jake asked. Everest tried to answer, only to suck on her pacifier. "Looks like you wet your diaper, baby sis." Jake said, teasing his little sister. Everest blushed, and tried to tell Jake to stop teasing her, only to suck on her pacifier again. "Alright, baby sis, let's get your diaper changed." Jake said, picking up his little sister, and carrying her to her room.

Jake pulled the diaper Everest was wearing off, and threw it away, then opened one of the diaper packages he'd bought,pulled one out, and opened a bottle of powder. Jake opened the diaper, put Everest's under my back legs, poured the powder the covered area, pushed the front, and sides of the diaper between her back legs, and taped it shut. "Alright, Everest, I'm done," Jake said. "Now, some ground rules for your punishment."

"Nod or shake your head to answer, OK?" Jake asked. Everest nodded. "OK. Rule1. No sleeping in your Puphouse." Jake told Everest. Everest nodded. "Good. Rule2. You will wear the clothes I bought today, even in public." Jake told Everest. Everest nodded. "Good. Rule3. You will sleep in the crib I bought today." Jake told Everest. Everest nodded. "Good. Rule4. You will drink the formula out of one of the bottles I bought today, and the punishment will only end when we run out of it." Jake told Everest. Everest nodded. "Good, Rule5. Your new bedtime is at 8:30pm, for your punishment." Jake told Everest. Everest nodded. "Good girl, I'm going to bring your crib into your room." Jake said, leaving to get the crib pieces.

A few minutes later, Jake came back into Everest's room, and started to setup his little sister's new bed. Twenty minutes later, Jake finished building Everest's crib, put the mattress that came with it into the crib, and spread bed sheets he already bought for Everest onto the mattress. "Alright, Everest I'm done setting up your new bed," Jake said to Everest. Everest blushed. "Now, Everest, its almost your new bedtime, so I'm going to make you your first bottle." Jake said, leaving to make a bottle for his little sister.

Once in the kitchen, Jake pulled a can of puppy formula out of the fridge, opened it, poured it into the bottle, and put the bottle into the microwave. When the bottle was done, Jake pulled it out of the microwave, put the nipple on it, and took it to Everest. Once back in his little sister's room, Jake sat down on the crib mattress. "Come here, Everest, I've got your first bottle." Jake told Everest. Everest jumped onto the crib mattress. Jake pulled the pacifier out of Everest's muzzle, and put the bottle into the hole. Everest started drinking the formula, and once she was done, she fell asleep in Jake's arms. Jake pulled the bottle out of Everest's mouth, put her pacifier back in her muzzle, put her to bed, pulling the blanket up, put her down under it, tucked her in, and put up the bars. "Good night, Everest." Jake whispered, leaving the room, and shutting the door behind him.