Chapter 8: Sleepover Date

Marshall jumped into his Fire Truck, and started driving. A few minutes later, Marshall was on the road, halfway between the cabin, and Adventure Bay. "I hope Everest doesn't mind my little surprise." Marshall said to himself, looking at the stuff he brought with him.

A few minutes later, Marshall drove up to Jake and Everest's cabin. "Marshall, dude, you came." Jake said, standing up, and walking up to Marshall's truck. Everest stood up as well. "Cold, cold, cold." Everest whined. "Everest, what's wrong?" Jake asked Everest, worried. "I think my diaper froze." Everest whined. "Looks like its time for a diaper change." Jake said, picking up his little sister, and carrying her into the cabin. Marshall jumped out of his truck with his diaper package, pajamas, and pacifier on his back.

Jake pulled the diaper Everest was wearing off, and threw it away, then pulled a new diaper and the powder from the changing table. He opened the diaper, put it under her back legs, poured the powder the covered area, pushed the front, and sides of the diaper between her back legs, and taped it shut. "Thanks, Jake." Everest said. "You're welcome, little sis." Jake teased. Everest blushed, and jumped off the changing table. Marshall walked into Everest's room. "What you got there, Marshall?" Everest asked. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought my own diapers, pajamas, and pacifier." Marshall said. "Aw, Marshall, thank you." Everest said. "Need help getting a diaper on, Marshall?" Jake asked. "Yes, please, Jake." Marshall said. Jake picked Marshall up, and lay him down on the changing table. Jake pulled a diaper and powder bottle from the package Marshall brought with him, and lay them on the table as well, opened the diaper, slid it under Marshall's back legs, poured the powder the covered area, pushed the front, and sides of the diaper between her back legs, and taped it shut. "There you go, Marshall." Jake said, patting Marshall's diaper. "Thanks, Jake." Marshall said, jumping off the changing table, and landed next to Everest. "You're welcome." Jake said, pulling out his phone, and taking a picture of Marshall in his red diaper, and Everest in her light teal diaper. "Jake!" Everest blushed. "Its OK, Everest, don't be such a brat." Marshall teased. Everest blushed deeper. "Come on, Pups, let's watch TV until bedtime." Jake said. "Hey, Everest, this is a sleepover, so how about we get into our pajamas?" Marshall asked, picking up his pajamas, putting them on, zipped them up, and put his pacifier on the clip on the front. "OK, Marshall, let's do it." Everest said. Jake pulled Everest's pajamas out of her closet. Everest put on her pajamas, zipped them up, and put her pacifier on the clip on the front. "You Pups want me to carry you to the living room?" Jake asked sarcastically. "Yes, please." Marshall and Everest said at the same time.

Jake carried Marshall and Everest to the living room, put them on the couch, and turned on the TV. Marshall and put their pacifiers in their mouths, and watched Apollo The Super Pup together. They watched TV in silence, bar them sucking on their pacifiers, for an hour. "I'm gonna make Everest's bottle, you want one, Marshall?" Jake asked, standing up. "Yes, please, Jake." Marshall answered, wagging his tail. "Alright, two bottles, coming up." Jake said, turning off the TV, and heading into the kitchen to make the Pups their bottles.

Five minutes later, Jake came back into the living room. "Here are your bottles, Pups." Jake said. "Thanks, Jake." Marshall and Everest said. "You want me to give you your bottle, Marshall?" Jake asked. "No, thanks, I can do it." Marshall answered. "Here you go, Marshall." Jake said, handing Marshall his bottle, and taking Everest in his arms. "Thanks, Jake." Marshall said, putting his bottle in his mouth, and starting drinking happily. "You're welcome, Marshall." Jake said, putting Everest's bottle in her mouth. Everest drank from her bottle happily. A few minutes later, Marshall and Everest finished their bottles. Jake pulled Everest's bottle out of her mouth, and burped her. "Thanks, Jake." Everest said sleepily. "You're welcome, little sis." Jake said. Marshall pulled his bottle out of his mouth, and burped. "Thanks, Jake." Marshall said sleepily. "You're welcome, Marshall." Jake said, putting Everest's pacifier back in her mouth. "Wanna sleep in my crib with me, Marshall?" Everest asked through her pacifier. "Yeah, that sounds nice." Marshall said, putting his pacifier in his mouth. Jake picked up Marshall, and carried the two Pups to Everest's room. Jake lay Marshall and Everest onto Everest's crib, and lifted up the bars. "Good night, Pups." Jake said, walking out of Everest's room. "Everest, given we both have this secret, will you go out with me?" Marshall asked. "Yes, Marshall, I will." Everest answered. Marshall hugged his girlfriend, Everest hugged her boyfriend back, and they both fell asleep hugging eachother.