S.Coups - Stubborn

Note - I know S.Coups moved out from the dorm and now lives with his older brother but just imagine him still living in  the seventeen dorm.

S.Coups POV

I woke up feeling very tired and I was really confused because I just woke up and how come I feel tired, anyway I did not think much about it and went to the washroom.

I was done showering I went down and saw all the members were awake except Mingyu of course that sleepy head.

I went to wake him up so we would not be late for our shoot, well we have are shooting another episode for going seventeen today.

I went to his room then started waking him up.

 I say Yah Kim Mingyu wake up, we're going to be late for the shoot do you want to get scolded by our manager?

Mingyu says 5 more minutes hyung

 Then I say Yah I said wake up NOW 

Mingyu says I'm up I'm up

I say Get ready fast and come to the kitchen to eat breakfast

Mingyu says Yes hyung

I then go to the kitchen everyone greets me a good morning then I greet them back and sit down at the dining table waiting for Mingyu, then after a while he comes then we start eating after eating, we all left to go to the shoot.

In the car while driving to the place where we were shooting at I felt cold and hot at the same time like I was sick, then I thought am I sick is that why I was feeling tired when I woke up.

I just put my hand on my neck and forehead when no one was looking to check if it's hot and it was really hot.

I did not want to tell the members because they would force me to go to the hospital and I despise hospitals, also we are almost near the place where we are shooting going seventeen ,I do not want the shoot to get cancelled just because I am sick.

We reached the place where we were shooting going seventeen.

As we were shooting I kept sneezing and zoning out, I think the members suspected me.

Jeonghan told the crew to stop recording.

He said to me - Yah are you sick?

I said uh no what do you mean I am sick.

He then said You keep sneezing and zoning out.

Then he touched my forehead.

Oh my god you're burning yah why are you hiding this and since when?

All the other members just sat there in shock.

Then Jeonghan told everyone the shoot was cancelled.

Jeonghan then forced me to go to the hospital with them.

I kept arguing with them that I do not want to go and I can take some tablets but they did not listen to me.

When we reached the hospital the doctor told that I had Viral fever and also I got sick because I was overworking myself.

He told me I had to take a lot of rest and not overwork myself.

I did not want to just be sick and not do anything but the members would not listen to and even the manager supported the members.

After a few days, I was finally cured from my sickness and I could dance again yay! 

Words - 534

Note - I know its short and Thank you for reading ,I have like 2 ideas more. I used my brain and did some thinking so I got some ideas ,After I am done with the 2 ideas, maybe I will just do some brainstorming for the other upcoming chapters.

Sorry for the late updates I have so much work and tests so its hard to update I hope you understand. The next chapter is about Hoshi by the way, look forward to it. I will try my best to make it good.