Jeonghan - Nosebleed

Requested by - oliviarose2890

Jeonghan POV

We just got back from the Hybe building, the reason we went to the Hybe building was because we had to rehearse for our upcoming concert, we don't usually rehearse for our concerts but we had to for this one because it was a huge venue and it was one of the most important concerts we have ever done, the concert is in Tokyo Japan so we have to go to sleep really early today as we have to board out flight at 5 am and we for sure don't want any member to miss their flight.

I went to my room and got into the washroom so I could do my night routine and then sleep, I brushed my teeth and when I was washing my face I noticed something red coming out of my nose and then I realised it was blood, I didn't pay attention to it as it was just a nosebleed and washed it off after I was done with my night routine, I layed on my bed opened my phone to set an alarm at 4:00am and went to sleep.

I woke from the sound of my alarm ringing, I got from up from my bed and then went to the washroom to take a shower and get ready after I got ready I went down to the living room to see most of the members already there and waiting for everyone after some time everyone arrived we all got in our cars and drives to Incheon Airport we waited for like 15 minute to board the flight then it was finally time to board the flight, we all got on the flight after getting our passports checked and the the flight took off.

We arrived at Tokyo and then we got into our cars and went straight to the venue where our concert was being held, after we arrived our manager told us to rehearse before the concert starts, so we all got on the stage and started practicing.

Then our manager told us to come to the backstage to wear our outfits, get our hair done and makeup done, while the make up artist was doing my makeup she noticed blood coming out of my nose she told me to tell the members but I stopped her and told it's fine as it is just a nosebleed, well all the members had already gotten ready so they were not here.

I finally got ready and then I went on the stage then we started performing after performing 5 songs we got a little break so we all went backstage then Hoshi told me that there is blood coming out of my nose then all the members gathered around me and asked me what had happened, they were clearly worried I just tried to brush it off by just saying it's just a nosebleed but my makeup artist told them about my nosebleed before the concert started as well and then I was pretty damn sure that they aren't going to allow me to perform anymore, so they told my manager take me to the doctor, I tried to tell them that I didn't need to go to a doctor but they didn't listen so I went to the doctor with my manager.

The doctor checked everything and told that the nosebleeds were appearing often as my body was overworked and that my body needed some rest so the doctor told me to not do anything that pressurises my body and that I have to also eat my meals properly and that right now I should not go on a diet.

Then the manager drove me to our hote after a hour the seventeen members arrived then they asked me what the doctor told them I explained everything to them and they strictly told me that I won't dance or sing for a few days until my body gets all the rest it needs, I didn't try to protest as I knew I was going to fail anyway.

Then after a few days we flew back to Korea and then after not working for about 2 weeks my body got alm the rest it needed and I stopped having nosebleeds so it is pretty accurate to say Yoon Jeonghan is back to normal and I will do my best for Carats.

End of Jeonghan POV

Note-

Thats a pretty long chapter and I hope u liked it and also thanks a lot for 9k it means so much to me.

There will be a new NCT sickfic book which I will be publishing soon and a Hyunjin fanfiction, I hope u will check it out also I decided to publish the Hyunjin fanfiction earlier because a author came to our school yesterday and she told me how she writes books and I he read so many of her books and her characters are incredibly made so I got inspiration also I'm getting a customised sticker with her autograph on it soon I'm so excited so I can get inspiration every time I look at it.

Hehe sorry for the Rant

I hate you guys ( its world opposite day apparently so )