Jeonghan - Migraine

Requested by- Purplequeen7123

Jeonghan POV

Right now we were filming going seventeen, it was a really fun episode and it required a lot of physical movements as it was like playing multiple games, well I had no problem with it except that my head hurts so bad that I just want to bang my head on a wall.

I often get headaches like this because of Migraine, sometimes its worse than this headache right now. Those headaches I feel like my head's busting and some type of ringing in my ears, in the end it's just horrible, I mean horrible horrible.

I just decided it'll be fine after a few minutes, in this shoot we were split into 2 teams, team red and team blue, I am in team blue, well if you wonder there are 13 members in Seventeen but why groups of 6? who's the other member and why isn't he playing? Well S.Coups is the MC of this game, he isn't really good at it though, shhhh don't tell him, he'll beat the heck out of me.

Well I explained the content in the video for a reason, it's because for each game we play we have to choose 1 member to participate in the game one after one, so I told the members in my team(Hoshi,The8,Mingyu,Dino,Jun) that I would go last in the games we were playing for a while, they seemed skeptical mostly because I would never want to go last in anything, the know me too well maybe because of all these years we have spent together training, hanging out, singing, dancing etc.

They eventually agreed, when I said I was a little tired well they seemed skeptical and we had only played 2 games but I convinced them by saying that I hadn't eaten breakfast today morning which resulted in me getting tired, they believed me oh thank god, well I am always an expert in convincing people what do you expect I am the Jeonghan.

My headache didn't get any better only it got worse, so I decided I can't do this anymore I should tell S.Coups he knows what to do in this situation, so I went to S.Coups and told him everything and he told the staff to stop recording and informed them about my Migraine, since our manager was also there during the shoot he overheard S.Coups telling them about my Migraine and he decided tha we would continue shooting the other day, he also told me that needed to rest and eat something because if I won't eat something my headache may get worse and he also told me I needed to take my medications prescribed to me which I have to take after eating breakfast.

I didn't want the shoot to be discontinued because of me so I tried to argue but I failed it was 1 against 13(including the rest of the members and the manager), so I eventually gave up and then we went to restaurant and I had breakfast then we headed straight to our dorm for my medications, I took the tablets and then the manager told me to sleep so that my headache could get better.

I went into my room freshened up and got into my bed and I didn't even realize, I fell asleep so fast probably because my head was aching so badly. I think I slept for almost 3 hours no one disturbed me, obviously S.Coups would have warned them to not even get close to my room, he's such a good leader, we are lucky to have him as our leader, he can be strict sometimes but either way he's amazing.

I went out of my room and oh after that sleep I felt a lot better, it was dead silent, I swear to god, I had never seen the dorm this silent for real I'm not capping, wow such a surprise, I'm shocked, then I saw Hoshi he came to me immediately as soon as he saw me and he asked - "hyung are you fine now? is your head still hurting" I replied - "no it's not I feel so much better now" then he said "oh I'm so glad you're fine" and I replied - "yeah me too, sorry I caused so much trouble" he then replied - "no hyung don't say that you didn't cause us trouble, we are glad that you are fine now". I just smiled and I was thankful to have such amazing friends in my life, not everyone does you know,

I was now eating and taking my medication properly, S.Coups threatened me duh, it's just S.Coups being S.Coups, either way I'm really thankful to him.

Words -776

Note - 

Thank you for reading, I really hope you liked it.

Requests are open. You can leave your ideas.