Vernon - Sty

Requested by- Kylaluvslesserafim

Vernon POV

I noticed my left eye was red, I wondered why it's red because I didn't rub it or get dirt in my eye or something so why would it be red. I just thought for a while and decided not to worry to much about it and it's just red it couldn't be anything serious, I think.

It was like 8 pm when Mingyu called us down for dinner, all the members noticed my left eye was red and asked me why it was red, since I didn't know why it was red either I just said I don't know but don't worry about it's just red it couldn't be anything serious.

After dinner, I was doing my night routine then when I looked in the mirror, I saw that my eye was kinda bigger and I realised it was a sty. No, This sty will take like a week to heal and I'll look so bad and if it gets TOI big I probably can't even see properly with my left eye, ugh how I hate sty's.

After finishing my night routine, I later on my bed and as soon as I closed my eyes I slipped into my dreamland.

I woke up the next morning and went into the washroom to do my morning routine and while I was brushing my teeth I noticed that my sty had gotten slightly bigger. The worst art was whenever I blinked or closed my eyes my left eye pained so much one of the main reasons I hate getting a sty, I ignored it and after finishing my morning routine, I was called to have breakfast so I went in to the dining room and all the members noticed my sty.

I explained everything to them, I probably ranted but who care it's fine. I complained how my left eye pained whenever I blinked or closed my eyes and Hoshi hyung was the only one who was sympathetic towards me the other members were like its just a sty it'll be fine just deal with and its just a week anyway, its not that long. Now I like Hoshi hyung better than anyone he understood me, I still love the other members of course, I wouldn't hate them for a silly reason like this and maybe I kinda did exaggerate, its just a sty its nothing compared to the other injuries I have had or the other members I had.

After a week of torture with the sty it was finally gone and I felt so so so good, now I can blink properly, close my eyes properly and see properly.

End of Vernon's POV

Note-

I am so so so sorry for not updating for the past 18 days, well I probably say this a lot but I have a lot of school work which is why. I missed 6 days of school and I had already missed so much and I had to complete all of that and I still have pending tasks.

BTW thank you so much for 2k I never imagines having 2k reads like ever so thank you so much.