S.Coups - Hate

S.Coups POV

I was just chilling with the other members in the dance practice room because we just got a ten minute break, we all chit chatted and then our dance instructor told us to start practicing the dance again.

We started dancing and then I felt some pain in my ankle, oh shit! I must have sprained it while dancing, I did not tell that my ankle was sprained to anyone as we have the concert tomorrow and if any of the members or the manager gets to know I won't be able to perform in the concert which will be held tomorrow so that my health does not deteriorate.

So I just continued dancing, when I looked in the mirror, I looked like I was dancing very lazily, the other members and the dance instructor noticed it and asked me if everything was okay with me, I told yes and told them there was nothing wrong with me.

The practice continued and after about two hours it ended then Jeonghan came up to me and told me to tell him the truth, I said what truth?, he was like don't like to me Coups I know there is something wrong with you? , I asked him how he figured out that there was something wrong with me? , he told me Coups -ahh I have known you for over 10 years already I can at least get to know if there is something wrong with you or if you are hiding something now will you tell me what it is that you are hiding?

I told him about how I sprained my ankle and I also explained why I want to keep it a secret from the other members and the manager and how I won't be able to perform if I told them about my injury.

He told me that I should not keep this a secret and tell it to the manager as it is bad for my health and maybe he will still allow you to perform as long as the ankle sprain isn't that bad, I considered what Jeonghan said I should not keep this a secret, I should look after myself as well not only for me but for the members and carats.

So I told Jeonghan that I will tell the manager about my ankle sprain and will not protest even if the manager does not allow me to perform in tomorrows concert. Jeonghan looked happy, he smiled then he said I guess that's why your the leader you respect everyone's opinion and if anyone points out you are wrong you accept it and correct it, me and all the other members are lucky to have you as our leader.

I felt so happy and appreciated after hearing Jeonghan's words , I then left the practice room and went to find my manager as I walked I noticed that I was limping a little and when I applied pressure on my ankle it stinged. I then found my manager in the Hybe cafeteria drinking coffee while watching his phone.

I went up to our manager and sat down in the chair in front of him, I started speaking Manager - nim I need to tell you something he was like what is it Seung Cheol? , I sprained my ankle while we were practicing for the concert tomorrow and Jeonghan figured something was wrong with me and told me that I should not keep it a secret from you or the members and he told me to tell you about my ankle sprain, but the reason I didn't want to tell you is because if I told you, you would not let me perform in the concert tomorrow because of my health.

He took a minute to process everything I just said and told him he will contact the company and whatever they decide whether I perform in tomorrows concert or not. As he dialed someone's number I saw all the members entering the cafeteria and they walked right up to me, they all looked worried I figured Jeonghan must have told them about my ankle, I saw DK open his mouth but I already started speaking and I explained everything that happened in detail and also told them not to worry about it as it is just an ankle sprain and it will go away in a few days.

The manager had ended the call by then and told that the company said that I have to perform in this concert at all costs because in 2023 I had missed a lot of concerts already and I also went on a long hiatus, also my military enlistment date was coming up so yeah but I was happy that I could perform in tomorrows concert, I'm so excited!!!!

The members and the manager looked disappointed though as they probably didn't want me to pressurize myself and rest my ankle so it would heal faster, and I could get better but it is just a sprain it's not a big deal.

It's the day of the concert and right now we are doing the soundcheck, I see a lot of fans who arrived early just for the soundcheck, they must have spent a lot on concert tickets they deserve the best performance and all of us have to give our best for every concert to make it worth it for all our fans.

We were done with the soundcheck, now we were getting ready to go on stage, my hair stylist was just about done with styling my hair and the manager announced that we have to go on the stage in about 5 minutes , I got my microphone and I was ready to go on the stage and give the best performance I can with my sprained ankle.

We went on stage as soon as we entered we heard loud screams and cheers , we all smiled and greeted them and we introduced the first song we would be performing which was "god of music" I was doing the footwork but since that pressured my ankle a lot it hurt so bad so I decided to dance a little loosely so that it won't  hurt that much anymore.

Then the concert continued and I still danced to all of the songs a little bit lazily as my ankle was still hurting then the concert finally ended.

We all went backstage and changed in to comfortable outfits got in our vans and got back to our dorms, I was very tired so as soon as I finished my dinner I went and slept immediately. I woke up in the morning, did my morning routine and then I went to the dining room to eat breakfast, while I was eating my breakfast I most of the time use my phone and sometimes chat with the members this time I was on my phone and I was curious about the reviews our concert received yesterday so I searched it up on safari, I saw it got good reviews so I decided to look at the comments and I immediately regretted it.

I only saw comments hating on my dancing and talking about how lazily I was dancing and how I spoiled the whole performance.

This was just a bit, the news of me dancing lazily spread like wildfire and I got tons on hate.

The company decided to release a statement about why I was dancing lazily and that I would be going on a small hiatus to recover from my injury.

While I got a lot of hate my members stayed with me and told me a lot of encouraging words and stayed with me throughout it I felt comfort around them.

End of S.Coups POV

Words - 1283 

Note -

Wow this is the longest chapter I have written, I hoped u liked it and credits to YourBasicEngene for the idea.

For the next few chapters I will be going in age order and I will be skipping Jeonghan and Joshua as they have about 3 chapters already.

Love You Guys byeeee