Chapter three

Heaven.

Just as I'd expected, Ahsoka pulled y/n away to go into some designer shops and left me to do the grocery shopping.
I would've been mad if I didn't know she was buying stuff for y/n, which I doubt y/n even knows.

It didn't take me long to finish up, and I met the girls back at my car where they both stood with handfuls of bags.

I shake my head at my sisters grin. She's definitely spent a fair amount of dads money.
"Have fun?" I ask, giving my sister a skeptical look. They both nod, still giggling about something they were talking about before I arrived.
It's nice to see them getting along.

"We got loads of stuff. Y/n can model it for you later." She winks at me, earning a glare from both me and y/n.
I unlock the car and open the door for the girls to get in the back.

"I got a new phone, too. I'm giving y/n my old one." I roll my eyes at Ahsoka. I'll undoubtedly be getting in trouble for letting her use dads card.
My sister gets in first, and y/n slides in beside her, thanking me with a smile that goes straight to my heart.

I get in the car and start it up.
Ahsoka sparks a conversation with y/n.
"I can't wait to style that top on you. I wish I had your boobs."
I fight back a smile.

"Trust me, you don't. I'd trade with you if I could." Y/n replies as Ahsoka sips her drink.

"I'm getting a boob job when I turn 18. I wanna be able to knock people out with them—" I cut her off.

"Ahsoka, I'm sitting right here."
She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Okay, so?"

"So I'd like it if you'd be quiet." I roll the window down and pull a cigarette from the dashboard.
It's a terrible habit I can't seem to break.

"I'd like it if you choked on your tobacco stick, but we don't always get what we want."

I don't know why I bother arguing with her. She takes after my dad in the way you can never have the last word in an argument.

"Did you have fun, y/n?" I change the subject to a much more interesting topic.
She's silent for a second before she seems to realise I'm talking to her.

"Oh, yeah, it was really good. Sorry we left you to do the shopping on your own,"
I smile a bit, unable to stop myself from looking at her in the mirror.

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad you had fun, that's all that matters." I tap my cigarette out the window before carrying on.
"You get anything?" She shakes her head, which I see in the mirror.

"No, I was just helping Ahsoka."
My sister was probably dressing her up again.

"You're wearing the stuff I got, though. You look too good in it to not wear it." She smiles shyly at my sister.

"Thank you. But I'm sure you'll look even better."
I tune out of their conversation when they start talking about the stuff they got.
I can't help but glance in the mirror every few seconds to watch her looking out the window. She looks so peaceful.

The journey is filled with conversation on my sisters end.
Y/n is relatively quiet, but I've learned that she's got a quiet personality.
I think she's adorable.