Chapter five

Party.
Trigger warning.

Y/n's POV:

I haven't told Ahsoka or Anakin, but this is the first party I've ever been to.
It's quite embarrassing which is why I didn't mention it. At 18, you'd think I would've experienced more, I just haven't had the opportunity to until today.

It's not at all what I expected. It's actually very quiet, with the only noise that could be considered loud being music playing in the background.
It's on the beach, which isn't far from the house, only really a 10 minute drive.

As we approach the bonfire, where most of the people are sat talking and laughing, Ahsoka runs off in direction of a boy I can only assume is Cal.

I turn my attention to Anakin, who's grimacing at the ground.
"I hate sand."

I laugh, but quieten when a boy approaches us.
"Ani, you came!" Anakin looks up and smiles at the boy, who's waving manically with a beer in his hand.

"Wouldn't miss it." He lays a hand on my shoulder. "Piett, this is y/n."
The boy, Piett, smiles a boyish grin and turns to me.

"Y/n. You look beautiful tonight, can I get you a drink?" He offers me his hand, but Ani slaps it down again.

"Ignore him, he tries to sleep with anything that moves." His attention turns to a woman who approaches us, wearing a long white dress which looks wet. She must've been swimming.

"Ani! Who's this pretty girl?" He raises his hand as if to tell her to stop.

"This is y/n. Y/n, this is Padme. She will also try to sleep with you," I laugh, looking up at padme.
She's giving him a bright smile,  nodding in agreement.
Piett snorts.

She's beautiful, and who knows, maybe I'll take her up on that offer.

"It's nice to meet you both."

Padme claps her hands together.
"You too, y/n! I'm so happy there's finally more girls here. It reeks of testosterone right now." She scowls at Piett who's smiling at me with a look I know all too well.
Padme pinches him.

"Come on, let's get some drinks. What do you want?" Anakin asks me.

"Oh, I'm okay thank you. I don't drink."
I haven't drank alcohol for awhile, and the break has been good for me.

"Me either, really. And I'm driving so I can't exactly drink tonight." He gives me a soft smile before quickly glancing at Ahsoka to check her whereabouts.
She's making out with Cal, a little too enthusiastically for public.

"Come and sit with us! Rex is over there with max and a few others." Padme suggests.
We nod and follow her and Piett in direction of the bonfire.
Piett is busy arguing with padme as we walk there, and me and Ani listen, amused by their not so sober conversation.

"I'm telling you, birds aren't real, padme." Piett yaps on.

"Explain those then," she points to a flock of birds flying over the ocean.
Ani and I follow in silence, afraid that if we laugh then we might be dragged into their disagreement.

"Droids!"

"Ani, you brought company, I see."
A tall boy with a red cup of alcohol speaks up once we reach the bonfire.
There's about three others here not including Piett and padme.