January 1 - 7, 2024 (Week 1)

Hey there! Welcome to 2024, we hope these writing prompts will guide you on your writing journey all year round.

Don't forgot to tag us when you submit publish your story on Wattpad and use the provided hashtag #WridersPromptStories to get your book added to the public reading list on our profile and also you can use the provided sticker which can be found in the "Submitting Your Prompt Stories 📨" Chapter in the published book "Weekly Writing Prompts" on our profile.

Here are the prompts for this week :)

1. A magical creature you discover while hiking on the woods. that can grant wishes but only during a full moon.

2. Create a poem inspired by the colors of a sunset.

3. Create a dialogue between two characters who are stuck in an elevator during a power outage.

4. In a dystopian future, there is a society where emotions are strictly regulated and controlled. Explore the journey of a rebel who discovers the power of love and sets out to overthrow the emotionless regime.

5. He called you after many years of no contact out of the blue... it's his number... but it's not his voice.

We hope these prompts spark your imagination and inspire your creativity! 📚✨