April 28 - May 5, 2024 (Week 18)

New week! New ideas flowing in!!!

We all have that one friend we've always wanted to meet but they live 1,234,567,890... kilometers away :/

Anyways, we curated these special writing prompts for you so that you can write a story about that friend and share it with them.

Here's are the prompts for this week:

1. The Meeting Point: Your online best friend suggests meeting in a remote, ancient city they've always dreamed of visiting. As you journey there, you begin to uncover secrets about the city's history and its connection to your friend's past.

2. The Enigmatic Island: You and your online best friend agree to meet on a secluded island known for its mysteries and legends. Upon arrival, you discover that the island holds more than just natural beauty—it's hiding ancient ruins and a treasure that could change everything.

3. The Cross-Country Quest: Your online best friend challenges you to a race to see who can travel across the country and reach a designated meeting point first. Along the way, you encounter unexpected obstacles, uncover hidden treasures, and learn more about each other than you ever imagined.

4. The International Conspiracy: When you finally decide to meet your online best friend in person, you discover that they've become embroiled in a dangerous international conspiracy. Together, you must unravel the mystery and outsmart the adversaries who are determined to keep you apart.

5. The Virtual Reality Reveal: After years of chatting online, you and your best friend decide to meet in a virtual reality world where anything is possible. But as you explore this virtual realm together, you realize that there are dark forces at play, and your friendship may be the key to saving both the virtual and real worlds.

We hope your story brings a smile to your friends and also wish you all the best of luck in meeting them someday soon.

We'll see you next week!