March 4 - 10, 2024 (Week 10)

Hello there fellow wordsmiths 👋🏻

We are very much excited for this new week and all that it entails. Our homework has been done and we are getting better at the prompts we provide you for to help you develops new profound ideas.

With this week's prompt, we hope it ignites a new part of your creativity.

These prompts are attached with a random sentence that your story must have at the end of it.

1. "In a world where every word spoken becomes a tangible object, a shy protagonist accidentally unleashes a torrent of unsaid emotions, creating a room filled with floating sentiments."

• Random sentence: "Among the floating words, a single phrase lingered in the air – 'I love you' – forcing them to confront feelings they had kept hidden."

2. "A time traveler inadvertently meets their younger self and, in a twist of fate, realizes that altering the past is not only dangerous but might erase their own existence."

• Random sentence: "As they watched their younger self walk away, the time traveler understood that some secrets of the past were better left untouched."

3. "While cleaning out their late grandmother's attic, the protagonist discovers a box filled with letters, unlocking family secrets that were carefully hidden for decades."

• Random sentence: "Amidst the faded envelopes, they found a letter addressed to them, revealing a connection to a long-lost relative they never knew existed."

4. "During a routine book club meeting, the members find themselves drawn into solving a real-life mystery when an old diary reveals a local unsolved crime."

• Random sentence: "As they pieced together the clues, the book club unintentionally became amateur detectives, shedding light on a decades-old mystery that had haunted the town."

5 . "While volunteering at a local animal shelter, the protagonist forms an unlikely bond with a rescue dog, setting off a chain of events that not only transforms the dog's life but also brings unexpected joy into their own."

• Random sentence: "In the end, it wasn't just the dog that found a forever home; it was a reminder that sometimes the most profound connections are discovered in the simplest acts of kindness."

Let's see what wonders you create folks, we'll see you next week 😉