February 12 - 18 (Week 7)

Hello there wordsmiths 👋🏻

Welcome to the new week... it's Valentines' week y'all and you know what that means?

Time to write a horror story! Oh wait... sorry, my assistant mixed the script I'm meant to talk with x hold on is this thing  still recording?

Got it, thank you buddy.

Here are a few funny romcom writing prompts for you:

1. "Mismatched Matchmakers": Two best friends decide to set each other up on blind dates, but end up falling for each other's dates instead.

2. "The Accidental Proposal": A clumsy guy accidentally proposes to a stranger while trying to retrieve his phone from her bag. They decide to fake an engagement to avoid embarrassment, but things get complicated when they start catching real feelings.

3. "Love in the Elevator": Two strangers get stuck in an elevator together during a power outage. As they wait for help, they discover unexpected chemistry and a connection that's hard to ignore.

4. "The Wedding Crashers": A wedding photographer and a wedding planner team up to crash weddings for fun, but their own love story starts to unfold as they attend one too many ceremonies together.

5. "The Fortune Cookie Effect": A woman starts receiving cryptic love fortunes in her fortune cookies, leading her on a quest to find the mysterious writer. Little does she know, the writer is closer than she thinks.

Now it's time to write. We can't wait to see what you create folks 😆