April 22 - 28, 2024 (Week 17)

New week! New goals! 

Writing holds a lot of power that captures the readers interests as well as paints a vivid picture in your mind on what the written story is all about.
We have decided to bring in Mother Nature in our writing too. Yep, you read that right. We care about the earth and you should too.
Here are the writing prompts for this week:
1. Write a story about a group of activists who embark on a daring mission to save an endangered species from the brink of extinction, facing challenges from both human adversaries and natural obstacles.
2. Describe a world where humans have successfully restored a devastated ecosystem to its former glory, highlighting the efforts and sacrifices made by conservationists to achieve this remarkable transformation.
3. Imagine a future society where wildlife protection laws have become stricter than ever, exploring the consequences for individuals who defy these regulations in pursuit of profit or personal gain.
4. Craft a narrative following the journey of a young conservationist who discovers a hidden sanctuary for rare animals and must protect it from exploitation by greedy developers, learning valuable lessons about resilience and perseverance along the way.
5. Create a dystopian tale set in a world where environmental destruction has led to the near-extinction of numerous species, focusing on a small group of rebels who risk everything to defy the oppressive regime responsible for the planet's decline and restore balance to nature.

We hope that while writing about any of the prompts, the discoveries you make along the way makes a positive impact in your life and helps you care for our planet .