April 8 - 14, 2024 (Week 15)

It's a brand new week and we're all for the suspense this week.

Yep, you heard that right, for this week we have created suspense filled prompts just for you, show us what create with these prompts.

Here are the prompts for this week:

1. As the power went out in the remote cabin, Sarah realized she was not alone, but she couldn't see who—or what—was lurking in the darkness.

2. As the elevator descended, the lights flickered, trapping you between floors with a stranger whose intentions seemed increasingly sinister with each passing second.

3. Late at night, you receive a text message from an unknown number, containing a photo of you asleep in your bed, with the chilling message: "I'm watching you."

4. You receive a mysterious package on your doorstep with no return address. Inside, you find a series of increasingly unsettling items, each one hinting at a dark secret from your past.

5. While hiking alone in the dense forest, you stumble upon an abandoned campsite with signs of recent activity, yet no one in sight. As you investigate further, strange noises echo through the trees, and the feeling of being watched intensifies.

Don't forget to mention us and use the tag #wriderspromptstories so we can see your story 🫶🏻

We'll see you next week folks 👋🏻

Yearly Writing Prompts 2024जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें