a little better than before (steven adler)

Mr brownstone- guns n roses

World famous for being best friends with Tommy Lee came with its advantages, and disadvantages. Robbie got to meet new people, it's how she met her best friend Cherry after all. Many people were intimidated by the three, known for their chaotic nature, yet on the sunset strip, they were legends.

It was the usual night when the three had decided to hit the strip knowing a particular band would be playing at the Whiskey that night. Guns n Roses. Cherry had been a big fan and had even had her own fun with the singer which was the main reason she planned to go out that night. Unknown to Robbie, that wasn't to only thing Cherry had planned. All week Cherry had begged Robbie to come and meet the band, mentioning the certain drummer more frequently than the rest promising they would hit it off. Not that Robbie didn't trust Cherry, but she was cautious when it came to her judgment in men.

Yet there they were, at the front of the crowd, dancing along. Cherry wasn't wrong when she said the drummer was Robbie's type. His blonde curls bouncing as he played the drums, his eyes trailing down her body inspecting the leopard print, skin tight dress she had -thank god- decided to wear that night. Robbie and Cherry were known on the strip for their promiscuous dancing even making it on the front cover of magazines a couple of times.

Cherry had already decided to give the band a taster of what they were capable of, so there Robbie was, being dragged along onto the closest table near the stage. To their dismay that happened to be their last song for the night so they had to make it count. Body's surrounded the table as they danced, whistles nearly louder than the music itself as horny men stared at them.

As the song finished, once again, Robbie was being dragged by Cherry backstage. After all it was her plan to get Robbie with the drummer. She didn't even know his name. Once they reached the door, Robbie's liquid courage had immediately invaded her anxiety. She swung the door open and walked in, Cherry following closely behind immediately pouncing on Axl leaving Robbie to introduce herself.

"Hey boys-" She started before she was interrupted by a loud whistle coming from the drummers lips. Cherry smirked knowing her plan was working as Robbie walked over and sat next to the drummer. "Steven" He stated confidently wrapping an arm round her shoulder as he brought the other up for a hand shake. "Robbie" She replied smirking as the placed her hand in his only for it to be brought to his lips as he placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand whilst staring her in the eyes earning a few snickers from the rest.

After the introduction they had all started heading back to the boy's apartment for their after party. Robbie was no stranger to a party and she knew exactly what her plans were for the night. On the walk down Cherry had hung back so she could catch up with Robbie.
"So... you totally fancy him don't you?"

When no reply came from Robbie Cherry immediately knew the answer.
"I knew you would i'm like fucking cupid" Cherry squealed earning a few glances from the boys walking ahead.

Once they arrived at the apartment, it was already full of people drinking and dancing. They all had silently but collectively agreed they had to catch up with the drinks people had already consumed. They all continued to drink until you could confidently say.. they were pissed. Robbie was now sat next to steven talking about their music taste. Turns out they have a lot in common. Which then led to both Steven and Robbie forming - safe to say- crushes? Stevens hand was on Robbie's thigh and Robbie was leaning on his shoulder. "What would be the last thing you would do if the world was going to end right now?" was Robbie's ideal conversation starter for the both.

"Kiss you." Stevens reply shocked Robbie as she moved her head off his shoulder to look at him. "Do it then." Robbie was a bold girl when it came down to it she just liked the idea of 'look don't touch'.

Steven took Robbie's face with his hands and placed a passionate kiss on her lips, her hands tangled in his hair. It was only the start of 'Steven and Robbie' yet the both already felt they'd known each other a lifetime.