these five words I swear to you (richie sambora)

I'll be there for you- Bon Jovi

Robbie was hopelessly in love. Growing up in New Jersey she has been surrounded by her ideal kind of men- boys with long hair and big dreams. Her older brother, Jon Bongiovi, lead singer of Bon Jovi, has always been protective of his little sister. Obviously not protective enough, as his best friend Richie Sambora had completely swept Robbie off her feet the moment he met her. She often spent her time away from him reminiscing on the sweet (and not so sweet) moments they had together as teens, hiding from her brother. Smiling to herself and blushing as-if she were still that naïve little girl.

They were now living together up in LA, Robbie deciding to become a writer for rolling stone, and Richie living all his rockstar dreams.  Playing wild, sold out concerts every night, drinking and partying every day and living with his smoke show of a girlfriend. It had been this way for 5 years now, and the love had never dwindled. It was obvious they both were hopelessly in love with one another and there was nothing breaking them apart.

They couple were currently on tour together, Robbie writing an article about life on tour with Bon Jovi, a job she was more than happy to complete if it meant spending more time with her boyfriend. Jon was in awe of their relationship, he'd always hoped for Robbie to find a man who treated her like a princess, he just never expected that man to be Richie. He was pleasantly surprised, and shockingly enough for Richie and Robbie, he was very accepting of the two of them.

The group and their entourage landed in Italy for their final night of the tour. Richie being awfully secret about what he was planning for after the tour, to which Robbie payed no mind too, he always seemed to be up to something, one flash of that stupid smile and she was putty in his arms. After the long taxi ride to the hotel they were staying at, they checked in and as per usual, they'd booked themselves the honeymoon sweet. Robbie had already planned her day, going with Richie to a coffee shop down the road, dropping the boys off at sound check, having a spa day, grabbing food with all the boys, and then, showtime. And she did just that.

She started dressing herself in that nights outfit, feeling refreshed from the day she had, which consisted of a pair of tiny leather shorts that left little to the imagination, a blood red bardo top and some killer boots. With her hair as volumous as ever and her signature red lip, she was on her way to the concert. With her VIP pass she made her way backstage to see the boys and wish them luck, even though they didn't ever appreciate it. Jon in particular always claimed that she must only wish them luck because she thinks they're bad, yet Robbie, being no better always said that that's exactly the reason.

Once she reached the door, she was immediately swept off her feet from behind, instantly recognising the smell of her boyfriend, who, as she looked up, was beaming behind her. She couldn't help but notice the slight nervousness behind his eyes as he guided her backstage, as, in Robbie fashion, she was running exponentially late.

They quickly began their set whilst Robbie was (as per) screaming the lyrics to every song, knowing them word for word as Richie kept stealing quick glances at her, a proud smile on his face. She knew he loved her, yet there was something lingering in her mind that put her on edge. She refused to let the other boys catch on to her nervousness however and continued being her cheerful self backstage, being proud of what her boys had accomplished.

She knew they were about to start their last song, so it was time for Jon to do his speech to thank the audience for being there and supporting them. Yet what she didn't expect, was Jon's wife to be pushing her on stage as 'I'll be there for you' began - however this time Richie wasn't playing. Instead, he was stood centre stage, beckoning Robbie to join him. She awkwardly made her way to him, confusion stuck on her face, as he continued to pull his signature smirk at her.

He laughed warmly at her clear confusion, holding both her hands as he started to lower himself onto one knee, the audience screaming and applauding at them both. This is what Richie must have been so nervous about. Robbie was beyond joyed as tears began streaming down her face.

It was clear Richie was speaking to her, but Robbie couldn't hear him over the sound of the audience and her own beating heart. She just nodded her head and pulled him up off his knees, jumping into his arms and kissing him with all the passion she had pouring out of her, as he slid the ring onto her finger.

"I love you Robbie Bonjovi" he whispered in her ear as he held her close. "I love you more Richie Sambora ."