sweet little sister (jon bon jovi)

sweet little sister - skid row

'Cherry be careful, you're gunna drop the bottle!' Robbie whispered in a harsh tone, regretting giving her co ordinationally challenged friend the vodka.
'Will you shut up Robbie, im fine.' She rolled her eyes as she landed gently on the porch. Robbie passed down her bag before clambering out of the second story window, leaving it slightly ajar.
'Okay now be careful, don't break your leg or anything.'

Unbeknownst to the young girls, five faces were pressed up against the garage window, watching, perplexed. As Robbie and Cherry finally landed on the ground, they continued to bicker until they were interrupted by a low whistle. The girls shared a look of concern, slowly advancing towards the garage.
'Just be cool.'

Robbie swung open the door to the garage, greeting the boys with her coy smile which always managed to get her out of trouble.
'What do you want idiot?' Cherry addressed her brother, mentally rehearsing her story.
'And where do you two think you're going?' David questioned, cocking his brow.
'Out.' Cherry spoke calmly.
'Out where? It's 9 o'clock on a Thursday night and you have no car.' David pressed, not unfamiliar to Cherry and Robbie's antics. He'd seen it all. And anything that he didn't witness first hand, Jon would always relay to him.
'The library David.' Robbie began, stealing glances at Richie and his skin tight vest.
'And what are you studying for?'
'Maths.' Cherry replied instantly.
'Yeah we have a test on simultaneous equations tomorrow, need to keep up our grades.' Robbie spoke before Dave could even open his mouth, this wasn't their first rodeo.
Dave clearly didn't believe them, but he was tired and was struggling to care,
'Whatever, just be careful.'
Cherry gave her brother a quick kiss on the cheek before strutting over to the door, 'Bye boys!'
Robbie followed suit, ducking out the door behind her friend.

As the girls stood at the corner of their street the boys tried to get back to rehearsals.
'You know they're not studying right.' Tico spoke, not at all convinced by their little show.
'I don't know man, what else would they be doing?' Dave spoke absently.
Jon and Richie were glued to the window, watching the girls as they removed their joggers and hoodies, revealing dangerously short skirts and unsupportive tops. They shared a look of curiosity, as a deep red car slowed down, allowing the girls to jump in, before it sped quickly away.
'Yeah man they're probably just going to Al's or something, don't worry about it,' Jon spoke soothingly, 'Anyways me and Rich better get going.'

⭑ CBGBs later that night ⭑
'AND YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG'
The club sang in unison, sweaty body's pressed up against eachother, a hazy cloud of smoke consuming them all. Cherry swayed gently ontop of the bar, hands reaching out to grope her, horny eyes taking in her figure. Her black leather skirt highlighted her perfect body, her heavy chest heaved, protruding through the thin fabric of her top. Her firey red hair settled as a halo around her head. Robbie lay on a table next to her, allowing men to repeatedly take shots of her toned body, her vest long gone, leaving her in just a lacy red bra. They were a sight to see, true jailbait.

Jon stood in the corner, brooding as Richie flirted with the girls stood around them. Jon pulled him away, exasperated.
'What the fuck are they thinking, this is really stupid and dangerous. Anything could happen to her,' Jon shook his head, seething with jealousy and a hint of concern for his bandmates little sister, 'I mean why would Dave just let her leave, she was obviously going out. It's so ridiculous right? Richie. Richie!' Jon repeated, his anger only increasing by his friends detachment.
'Dude chill out, they're fine.', Richie truly wasn't concerned, they were right there. What's the worse that could happen?
'What you don't care that washed up rockstars are taking body shots of your girlfriend right now?' Jon had always been slightly confused (and jealous) about Richie and Robbie's relationship, allowing eachother to flirt and fuck about with whoever they pleased.
'At least she's my girlfriend man.' Richie snorted.
That was Jon's final straw. He pushed his way through the crowd, making his way to the bar and grabbed onto Cherry, pulling her off the bar - despite her protests. 'Fuck off Jon, let me have fun!' She slurred as they walked out the door. Richie took the opportunity to admire his smoking hot girlfriend, before pulling her into the nearby bathroom.

'Lola cmon,' Jon began as Cherry shooting him a look of distain. She hated it when he called her that. 'You can't keep acting out like this, you're going to get yourself hurt.' And that was all it took for Cherry to loose her cool.

'Get hurt! Are you fucking kidding me Jon. I already got hurt. You broke my fucking heart! Just so you could fuck off and leave me and fuck groupies!' Jon avoided her eyes, silenced by her words.
'I gave you everything Jon, I was everything you wanted to be, I supported you, I helped you, I loved you for god sakes! And as soon as you get a record deal you dump me, like I mean nothing to you. So fuck you. I'm done.' Cherry walked away, tears brimming in her eyes, only to be pulled back by Jon.

'I love you Lola. More than anything in this world. I didn't want to hold you back. I didn't want you to have to sit here waiting for me. You didn't deserve it. But i've matured now. I know we can make things work. Please. Let me love you.' He pleaded with her, longing for her forgiveness. He placed a cool hand to her jaw, pressing a soft kiss against her lips as she melted into his touch. God damn it. She really did love him.