rasing hell at the seventh veil (guns n roses)

girls girls girls- Motley Crue

Mick shook his head defeatedly at the scene playing out infront of him, well infront of the whole bar, hoping and praying there would be no injuries tonight.

The door to the seventh veil was flung open, not so gracefully, allowing a cool breeze to settle on the otherwise muggy club. A crowd had slowly but surely began to gather around the group. Cherry, lead singer of infamous rock band Frisk and world renound playboy bunny, hung dangerously loosely on Nikks soldiers as the bassist attempted to withhold his balance. Fiery red hair hung freely around her dazed face, gentley covering her tattooed shoulders. Her leather skirt ridding daringly high, as her leather halter top threatened to expose her love-bite adorned chest. Thick, black boots crawled up her legs, covering thigh high white socks that almost reached the hem of her skirt. Her frantic shouts attracted the attention of her life long best friend Robbie, who was perched equally as chaotically on Tommys shoulders as his hands gripped tightly onto her thighs. Robbie, much like Cherry was renound for her high class skills of drinking, dancing and all round partying but this party girl mentality was often masked by a calmer more sophisticated woman. Journalist for Rolling Stone magazine, she could be credited with giving many bands their big break through her raw and honest articles, most recently, Guns n Roses. A band of which all members watched the girls like hawks, their egos feeling almost weakened in their presence.

Cherry jumped hastily off Nikki's shoulders and straight over the bar, she headed first for the booze and then the jukebox, cursing out the current choice of music. Following in her footsteps, Robbie stumbled from Tommy's shoulders and onto the bar, allowing her worn and adored leathered cowboy boots to grace the bar. Softly flattening her white babydoll dress that stopped just at the top of her thighs, leaving little, but some, to the imagination. Her short black hair fell softly next to her flushed cheecks, her red heart pendant hung softly between her breasts as she swayed contently to the music, as her emerald eyes searched the crowd.

Cherry finally reamurged as Robbie clutched tightly to two bottles of vodka, handing one to her friend before pulling her up onto the bar, the both of them chugging the alcohol asif it were just juice. Suddenly 'Girls Girls Girls' began blaring through the speakers, captivating the girls, as they began to sway and grind with one another in sync. Men crowded around the two, like magnets, staring up at them asif they were angels. Yet despite the plethora of male attention, both of the women searched the crowd for the men they really wanted to see, Cherry catching the eye of the one and only Axl Rose.

Axl Rose, the man himself. The man who Cherry had spent the last year having a somewhat confusing relationship with. Axl would spout lies about her in interviews, claiming she was a bitch and a slut. Then Cherry would respond mindlessly, mocking his singing, his dancing, his hair or anything she could think of when she was hungover because those interviews were always so damn early. Yet despite their anger and hatred, it would desolve into animalistic passion as soon as he came knocking on her door, after a long night of passive threats and subtle innuendos. They would always end up tangled in eachother arms, giving the press a good story and them a good time, and tonight would be no different.

As Axl and Cherry continued to make sensual eyes at eachother across the smokey room, Robbie had vacated the bar, falling delicately into her boyfriends, none other than drummer Steven Alder's, arms as he smirked proudly at the looks of jealousy from the men surrounding them. Robbie wasted no time flinging her arms around his neck, kissing him softly and telling him how good he looked in his shirt. Steven let his arms snake down to her lower back, smirking against her lips as he slipped a cool hand under the hem of her dress, pinching her ass, before calling for his bandmates to come and sit down. Robbie followed suit and beckoned Cherry over, encouraging her to bring drinks. As Robbie strutted confidently over to the booth, her friends Duff and Slash both tilted their heads, enjoying the view infront of them. Only for their fun to be cut short by a swift smack on the back of the neck from Steven 'Asholes, look at your own girls ass!'

The boys sat down clumsily at the booth, Robbie sat between Izzy and Steven, Axl sitting at one end of the booth, whilst Cherry slipped carefully opposite him, daring him to take her on. Axl slowly lit himself a cigarette, before passing the lighter back to Izzy, failing to offer it to Cherry, causing her short temper to spike. 'Never can share anything can you Axl hunny,' dangerous eyes darting between the pair, Robbie wondering where she was going with this. 'I mean that's why you're always in such a pissy mood, you don't like having to share the spotlight with me in the press, or in the bedroom for that matter', Axl choked on his whiskey, narrowing his eyes, 'all take and no give if you know what i'm saying'.
Axl spoke quickly and harshly, 'Well you never seem to be complaining...' he smirked lowly as Cherry questioned his calm persona, 'If I remember correctly, you're usually on your knees, begging for it'. With that Cherry flung herself over the table, fuled with rage, and pulled a strand of his ginger hair, intending to start a physical fight with the man. But as she raised her hand to his face, another thought began to overrun her mind, as she gently leaned back, focusing her attention on Robbie. Her best friend, who was currently getting far too comfortable in such close quarters to her friends, straddled the blonde man whose wide and childish grin was buried too deep into her chest to be seen. 'Robbie babyyyy.' Cherry cooed softly, gaining her friends attention, much to her boyfriends dismay. 'What's up hunny?' She smiled softly, 'I wanna go dance, you coming?' Robbie gave no response but just chuckled lowly, knowing exactly what she had in mind.

40 minutes later, the boys remained completely still, not having moved a single inch as they thoroughly enjoyed the sight infront of them. Robbie and Cherry had spent the last 40 minutes showing them exactly what they used to do when they worked at the Seventh Veil, and all the ways they would get extra tips. Whilst the rest of the boys had sat there in a complete state of bliss, not daring to interrupt the show, Axl had spent the time stewing in his anger, almost shaking with unbearable jealousy. But as he watched Robbie sneak her hand down to grasp Cherry's tit, he finally snapped. Shooting up of his seat and grabbing Cherry away from Robbie. Still in a somewhat dazed and highly turned on state, Cherry only crashed her lips into his, pushing herself up against him, finding herself craving his touch. He pulled away slowly with glazed eyes, in an attempt to convince her to come home with him, but before he could plead, she spoke softly, 'I guess I do beg for it after all.' That was all it took for Axl to harshly grab her arm, pull her through the club, and straight to his car.