social disease (richie sambora)

Living in California was tough. Especially being in a famous rock band like Bon Jovi. Paparazzi. Are Everywhere. For Richie, he seemed to revel in the fact he was so loved. That was until Robbie Monroe came along of course. Known for her dramatic stories on the hottest rockstars, she seemed to have it out for Richie. They had never met in person yet everyone could tell something was brewing.

Robbie had woken one morning with her best friend Cherrie bounding down the stairs with her latest publishing held high in her hand. In big bold letters on the front page 'You can't start a fire without a spark'.  Robbie had dug deep into Richie Sambora for this article, obviously that wasn't hard considering he was one of the top guitarists at the time, Robbie had always despised his outlook on life, always bragging about the women he had been with and just overall seeming obnoxious about his relationships with the multiple playboy bunnies. She was really proud of her work, and she deserved it. She was voted journalist of the year for a reason.

'Bon Jovi's releasing a new album huh cool?' Robbie dismissed. 'No Robbie you're invited to the album release party tonight, i've already told them that you will go but it might be best to have a listen before you go so i've send you the record, okay?' Her manager sprung upon her. 'Erm do you really think that's a good idea dude? You know what Richie thinks about me'. 'Robbie, he invited you, you're going end of, have a good time.' He sped as he hung up. Oh shit. Robbie was in deep shit now. You best believe she was not going by herself, of course cherrie had overheard the whole conversation and was already pounding upstairs to find outfits for the two of them. This was a disaster waiting to happen.

Cherrie pounded on the door to the mansion excitedly, already having met Jon in passing, so the two got along just fine. Robbie however, was quite frankly shitting herself. There was no way she could waltz in and not be questioned as to why she of all people was there. 'Chill babe we will be fine, you look sexy he won't be able to resist' Cherrie whispered comfortingly in Robbie's ear. Deep Breath. You can do this.

The door swung open and no other than Richie Sambora stood there eyeing the two girls. 'Richie' he proclaimed and he held a hand out for each of them to take. 'Cherrie Campbell'. And then there were two. 'Robbie Monroe' Robbie said quietly looking anywhere but Richie's eyes. 'Ah so your Robbie, I expected someone... different'. Robbie rolled her eyes and walked in ignoring his last statement. However, much to her luck he quietly followed behind her as she made her way to the kitchen towards the drinks. She grabbed a full bottle of vodka and took a long swig. This was going to be a long night. As she turned round she collided with something firm. She slowly looked up and once again Richie was staring right back at her. It suddenly struck Robbie that this was the first time she'd actually taken in his features. His strong jawline was definitely something she could stare at for longer than she was willing to admit. 'Richie the stalker vibes isn't a good look on you' Robbie said firmly her arms crossed. 'Yeah well neither are the bad stories, are they Robbie?' he lowly chuckled. 'Oh please, as if you didn't write my titles in one of your new songs, social disease was it? Real classy Richie.' He rolled his eyes at her statement. 'I guess you could say i was just enticed by your strong words doll'. Robbie had had quite enough of his cheeky behaviour and tried to wiggle her way past him only to see at the door frame Cherrie and Jon practically going at it. For fucks sake, she had no escape. She accepted defeat and turned back towards Richie who was still staring at her. 'I just don't believe that you really know how to please girls Richie, I think you're a liar who frankly can't pull a real woman.' she said with her head tilted to one side condescendingly. 'I'll show you I know how to please a woman baby' he said as, in one swift move, he trapped her against the kitchen counter and ducked his head for their lips to meet. And shockingly, Robbie didn't hesitate to return the sudden movement. She didn't regret it either. He was the hottest guy she'd ever laid eyes on. No harm, no foul.