girls rock your boys (bon jovi)

cum on feel the noize - Quiet Riot (the best version idc)

It was a Friday morning, well morning might be a stretch, it was 11:55. Robbie had finally decided to pull herself out of bed, enticed by the smell of coffee drafting through the apartment. Catching a glimpse of her impressively messy bed-hair in the hallway mirror. She tip toed gently across the wooden floor, clutching her arms together as her cotton pyjamas did little to conceal any warmth. As she wandered into the kitchen, past a sleeping (and snoring) Jon on the couch, she narrowed her eyes at Cherry. Spotting her best friend dancing frantically around the kitchen in nothing but a greying t-shirt, yet it was not her clothes, or lack of, she had an issue with. No it was the fact that Cherry appeared to be cooking breakfast for the group. The same girl who she'd once watched wolf down a cold sausage roll wrapped in sticky cheese at 9 in the morning, as though it was a full english breakfast. Whilst this actually happened when they were thirteen, Robbie was yet to let it go, and ten further years of dodgy food choices had done little to help Cherry's case. It was safe to say Robbie had some apprehension at eating whatever Cherry had concocted in her hungover state. And her concerns were correct as Cherry happily greeted her with a plate filled with eggs, ham and a shit tonne of mayonnaise.

Robbie rolled her eyes with exasperation, 'No. Absolutely not. Where's the coffee?' Cherry's smile immediately dropped. 'You're such a bitch, I woke up early to make this for you! I work hard to make this house a home! Providing you with delicious meals and you can't even pretend to like them!' Robbie, used to her quick temper, simply kissed her on the cheek and told her she loved her, being the only one that could deal with Cherry's physcopathic mood swings.

Having been awoken by the shouts of their girlfriends, Jon and Richie both wondered into the kitchen. Jon heading straight for Cherry, his bed head almost worse than Robbie's, pinching her ass and wrapping his hands around her waist in an attempt to soothe her, the shouting hurting his head. Richie headed for the food prepared for him, smiling widely and thanking Cherry, only to be interrupted by Robbie, 'Rich hun, save yourself, you don't want to eat that'.
The man looked down at his plate, checked Cherry wasn't looking, and pulled a face of disgust. Cherry was in fact not looking, she was not at all concerned with Richie's distain for her food, having one hand in Jon's hair and the other down his pants, as she shoved her tongue as far as possible into his mouth.

Robbie cradled her coffee, yawning to herself as Richie came over to wrap an arm around her shoulder, pressing a light kiss against her jaw.  Having been married since they were just 18, Richie and Robbie were far more domesticated and well behaved than Cherry and Jon, well most of the time, they were still horny rockstars after all. Whilst Jon and Cherry got too comfortable in their shared kitchen, Richie flicked the radio on, allowing 'Cum on feel the noise' to blast through the tinny radio. This distracted Cherry, much to Jon's dismay. Cherry began to twirl gently around the kitchen table, softly singing 'so you think my singing out of time', as a grin took over her features. She swayed over to Robbie, pulling her out of Richie's grasp with a giggle. The both of them, dancing around the kitchen, laughing freely as the boys watched on, finding a quiet moment for their secret conversation.

'So that's it huh?' spoke Richie in a hushed tone, still stealing glances at his barley dressed wife, 'You're really gunna do it, tonight?'
Jon narrowed his eyes at his friend, displeased by the volume of his voice,
'Yeah I guess so, how d'ya think she'll take it?'
Richie cringed slightly before replying, 'Well it's Cherry, so probably bad, just hope for the best man and-'
Jon shook his head complacently, Richie's voice fading away as he headed for Robbie, dramatically spinning her around as she laughed absentmindedly in his arms. Then throwing her over his shoulder, pinching her ass and heading straight for the bedroom, for no doubt another loud and long display of love.

Jon looked fondly at the couple, having grown up with Robbie, living next door to her his whole life, being the one that introduced her to Richie, and even playing 'man of honour' at her wedding. He hoped that one day he would be half as happy as his best friends. Breaking him from his thoughts came Cherry, sliding back and forth across the kitchen.
'Hey Cherry babe, we gotta get ready! Cmon!'

⭑ that evening ⭑
'Now Los Angeles,' began Jon with his stupid accent, 'for this last song, i'd like to welcome two very special girls.' The crowd roared with anticipation, Frisk and Bon Jovi's personal entanglements being no secret.
'Please welcome to the stage, Mrs Robbie Sambora and Miss Cherry Campbell!'
The crowd erupted as the girls strutted onto the stage, natural born performers, in their element. A ruby red guitar hung loosely by Robbie's hips, falling lower than her white babydoll dress, but fully exposing her lightly tattooed chest. Her teased hair a hot mess around her face, a sly smile creeping onto her lips as Richie grabbed her ass whilst passing him.

She swayed over to the mic, feeding of the crowds electric energy, 'WHATS UP MOTHER FUCKERS!!', screaming with all her might.
Cherry loosely wrapped an arm around Robbie's shoulders, boldly sporting a studded leather body suit, much to Jon's pleasure.
'Now guys, before we get into our final song, Jon here has a very important question to ask.'
, Cherry giggle softly, assuming this was just another long winded into to a song that Jon and Robbie had concocted. Yet as Cherry gripped onto Robbie for support, she slowly removed herself from her grasp and handed the mic to Jon.

'Cherry baby,' Jon began, as confusion ran wild across Cherry's face,
'Cherry, you mean the world to me, ever since the first time I met you and saw you perform, I knew you were the woman for me. You taught me how to love, and what it mean to be loved and I want to spend the rest of my life returning the favour.'
Realisation came crashing down upon Cherry, tears welling in her eyes as Jon bent to his knee, as Robbie and the rest of Bon Jovi screamed with glee.
'Cherry, will you marry me?', poor Jon looked like he was about to collapse, as Cherry was rather intimidating.
Silence briefly settled before Cherry screamed, 'Of course i'll marry you idiot!', flinging herself into Jon's arms.

Jon jumped towards the mic, Cherry still wrapped around his waist, '2,3,4!'

The band began to play the opening chords to 'Born to Be My Baby' as Jon and Cherry looked lovingly into eachothers eyes, feeling on top of the goddamn world.