sweet cherry pie (axl rose)

sweet cherry pie- Warrent

Axl Rose had always been in love with Cherry. He'd always been obsessed with her, followed her every move, laughed at everything she did even when she was being bat shit crazy - which was most of the time. In truth that was what he loved about her most. He liked everything about her. Even before they were famous. Before she was a world renound playboy model, before he was the most famous frontman in the world. It had always been Cherry and Axl. Since they could remember, or for the last 3 years at least. Yet one thing Axl didn't love about Cherry, was the constant stream of men she would parade around with. Pretty boys who cared more about their hair than pleasing their girlfriend. Her latest conquest being none other than Motley Crue's Vince Neil.

A man that he'd spent the last 3 weeks hearing about. How he fawned over her, how he made her feel special and pretty, how he took her out for fancy meals and never failed to provide desert. But Cherry, as always, had failed to put it in such polite terms. No, instead she had explained in excruciating detail all the ways Vince knew how to please a woman. And how sexy and amazing and perfect he was.

These were the thoughts racing agonisingly through Axl's mind, as he heard Cherry's muffled moans through the shared walls of their adjoining houses. The same noises he'd heard for the last 2 hours, cursing himself knowing there was no way in hell he could go for that long, certainly not with Cherry and her playboy physique. His band mates and friends sat opposite him, highly amused by the scowl of anger and jealousy written across his face. Slash moaned mockingly, sprawled out across the carpeted flaw 'cmon Vince harder' 'ohhh yeah!' Giggles erupted through the whole room as Steven, much to Axl's dismay continued Slash's moans of pleasure, 'Just like that baby!' Only to earn a quick slap on the back of the head from his girlfriend, taking pity on Axl's state. Robbie, Cherry's true life long friend, spoke softly 'It's okay Ax, she doesn't really love him, she just doesn't know how to express her feelings..' Interrupted by Duff's crude comments, 'Wouldn't mind if she expressed her feelings for me by fucking me for 3 hours straight!' Axl shot him a warning glare before shooting up and proclaiming he was done sitting around doing nothing.

'I mean it's just ridiculous, who needs to he that loud for so fucking long, you think he was some sort of god' he began pacing slowly, ' I'm going round, making a noise complaint, I mean it's just bad neighbour etiquette!' Earning a slight sort from the otherwise dazed Izzy. 'I'm just gunna go over and tell her to quit being so god dammed loud!' He stalked over to the door only to be stopped by Robbie, pleading for him to have a mature conversation and not fly off the handle like usual. 'Fuck off, I'll do what I want', was his sole response. Robbie watched him with a small smirk knowing that Cherry's little plan had worked exceedingly well.

'CHERRY YOU BETTER ANSWER THIS DOOR RIGHT FUCKING NOW', causing a startled but smug Cherry to run hastily towards the door. A flash of tussled red hair pulled open the door to reveal a disheveled Cherry, halting Axl's imminent rant as he took her in, in all her glory. Covered in nothing but a sex pistols t-shirt, her bloodshot eyes and flushed cheeks sent a wave of pleasure through the singers body. Only for it to be swiftly overwrought with a bundle of jealousy and anger. A sea of red clouding his judgment as he began screaming at the startled red-head, who attempted to not so gracefully cover her newly formed love bites. 'I'm sick of it Cherry, of hearing your stupid moans and whines all the live long day, seeing him parade around ur house like he owns the fucking place!' Axl continued on his incoherent jealous rampage, as a slow smile spread across Cherry's face, smug that she had finally elicited such a reaction from the man she had spent so long admiring. 'I mean god Cherry will you just fuck anyone but ME!' Quickly cutting himself short as he heard his internal thoughts become reality.

Cherry just grinned up at the singer, batting her long lashes, edging closer to Axl, carefully closing the door behind her. The singer merely stared at the women, becoming completely capacitated in her presence. 'Axl, baby,' she cooed softly, 'If you just grew some balls and told me you wanted me, then we wouldn't be playing this little game would we?' With that she took one last look at the man, in all his angsty glory, before turning slowly back to her door. In one single, swift movement, Axl snapped out of his daze, grabbing Cherry by the arm and pressing her up against the wall, 'You have no idea what you just started hun.' A shrill giggle fell from her lips as he threw her over his shoulder and headed straight for his house, bounding through the door with a new found sense of pride, with his true love slung loosely over his shoulder.

He chose to ignore the shouts of protest and shock from his friends, as he not-so politely told them to 'Get the fuck out', before heading straight for the master bedroom. Following his train of thought, his bandmates only whistled and whooped before filling his orders, not wanting to hear what was about to come. He threw Cherry roughly down on the bed before smirking to himself, knowing she wouldn't be screaming Vince's name any time soon.