Chapter 1

I feel someone shaking my body and screaming my name. What the hell? I'm trying to sleep here. The person still shaking, faster. And screaming my name, louder. Ugghh, why can't this person just let me have a proper sleep?

"Cathy, come on. Wake up. God, you're a heavy sleeper!" the person screams in my ear.

I recognize that squeaky voice that I've been hearing for the past seventeen years . It is none other than my best friend, Penny.

I block my ears with my hand and open my eyes slowly in annoyance.

"Penny, can't you see I'm sleeping here?" I whine like a little baby. Her smile widen as she finally sees me awake.

"Cathy, I have the biggest news ever!!!!" she squeal in excitement.

"What is this 'biggest news' that you came barging in my house, and woke me up at 6 in the morning? For god sake Penny, it's summer! The season that I can sleep all day long...." I say and scratch the back of my head.

Penelope or whom I call Penny, is my best friend since I was a kid. Which explain why she has no problem entering my house anytime she wants -- she even make her own spare key two years ago.

She excitedly takes out a magazine from her bag and hands it to me. The magazine is a bit crumpled, probably because she has read it a millions of times.

I slowly take the magazine and flip the pages, trying to find something that Penny wants me to read but my vision is blurry, my eyes still half asleep. I gave up after flipping it a couple of times.

I roll my eyes. "Can't you just tell me what is 'the biggest news' ? There was nothing on that magazine except pictures of celebrities." I say, annoyed.

Sometimes I feel weird how these people enjoy reading a magazine. It's just a bunch of pictures and useless gossip in it. And sometimes the gossip is not even true! But everyone still buy that stupid crap.

Penny take a deep breath trying to calm her self out from her own enthusiasm.

"Tyler Owen is coming to our town next week!!!!" she screams and laughing like a maniac.

I raise my eyebrows, as a sign of confusion. "So ...?" I'm confuse.

"Cathy, this is Tyler Owen I'm talking about" she put the magazine next her face.

A handsome face is on the cover of the magazine. With his brown hair, his green eyes, his cocky smile that would melt a girl heart. Anyone can see that he has the perfect look and style. And I know exactly who is...

It's Tyler Owen, the international idol singer. He's only 18 years old and yet he has his own successful career. He gains tons of money from his tour concert all around the world. He's every girl fangirling for. He has a few scandals with different female celebrities all through the year . A total player. There is even a rumour that he do drugs, alcoholic and loves partying .

He's everything that I H.A.T.E.

But yet, my best friends feels otherwise. She is Tyler's biggest fan . Her wall of her room is filled with posters and newspaper cut-out of him . Everywhere. She spend a lot of money buying everything that involve him. Literally, Everything. And the most that I couldn't stand is that she talks about him All . The . Time . It's really frustrating and sometimes, at some point, I think my ears were about to burst.

And that is also a reason why I hate that Tyler guy.

"He's coming to our town next week. And he's gonna held a fan signing event at the WillowBrooke Mall! And 2 days later, he'll do a concert there, live!!! Oh my god, my life is perfect....." she says and hugs me. I think she might cry anytime soon. She loses the hug.

"Get ready before 9 am. We're gonna go shopping. I want us to look perfect when we finally meet him." she lets on another squeal and get up from my bed.

"Wait .. What do you mean by 'we'?"

"O , you're gonna accompany me to meet him." she says and smile.

My eyes widen. No way! I'm not gonna ruin my summer date with mr bed , mr pillow , mr television and mr popcorn to go to meet that famous jerk.

"No. I'm not going! Just go by yourself, Penny. And besides, you are the fan, not me." I decline the offer.

"Cathy you have to go! My mom has grounded me after I spent her credit cards buying Tyler's branded watch because he modelled for that brand. And the only way that I could go is if you go with me. You know my mom has a soft spot on you." she sits back on my bed and begging. She even make that puss-in-the-boot eyes. I roll my eyes.

Ughh .. I'm so gonna regret this.

"Okay, fine. I'll go." I finally give up cuz I know she won't take no as an answer. She chuckles and hugs me.

"We're gonna meet Tyler!!!" she screams excitedly and leaves my room.

I sigh and lay on my bed  looking at the ceiling . Tyler Owen, even before you came, you already torturing me.

* * * * *

This is one of the story that I used to write when I first started wattpad , like months ago . But I deleted the story because I find it full of cliche, cheesy and super lame . And I have TONS of grammar mistakes and so many awkward lines .

If you guys were okay with whatever things that I listed down, then you guys can continue reading it onwards. And I'll send all my loves to you !

Hope you guys enjoy reading it ! xx