Chapter 8

"She's my girlfriend ."

That words still stuck in my mind like a glue . My fingers touch my lips . The warmth of his lips meet mine . He kiss me ...

Arggghhh !!! I shake my head and run my fingers through my hair like a crazy person . My hair is a mess .

That Tyler Owen bastard kiss me !

And here I am sitting alone in his hotel room , waiting for him to finish 'his work' . I roll my eyes . That fu*king jerk . I'll kill him with my own hand . He thinks that because he's famous , he can just kiss anyone he wants . My hand grib into fist .

The door opens and he enters , still wearing the sweater but without the hoodie and the cap . I stand up . My eyes are burning with rage .

"How dare you kissed me infront of all those people . And called me your girlfriend ? Bullshit ." I yell at him . But he pretends like he doesn't hear what I just said .

He walks to the small table in the corner and take a sip of water . "Can you just shut up . I'm trying to think here ." he says , annoyed .

"Now you want to think ? How bout you practice your 'thinking skill' first before you go around and kiss other people ! " I glare at him .

He rolls his eyes . "Okay . About what happened just now , I don't know what gotten into me . How bout we both sit and talk about it like a normal people ." he points at the chairs beside the veranda . Normal people ? From what I see he's definitely not normal . His head are just way to big with his ego .

So we sit , face to face . His face looks tired , annoyed and a little guilty -- just a little .

"Okay . So now we already sit . Let's talk ." I say to him . I don't what we even want to talk about . Maybe he wants to apologize for his behavior . Should I take out my camera to film the epic moment of the famous Tyler Owen apology ?

"I'm not gonna apologize about my action just now . I think it's the smartest way for us to get out from that chaotic situation . Believe me , I know what I'm doing . You know , you should thank me for saving your ass just now ." he says , expressionless .

I scoff . I can't believe what just came out of his mouth . Like I say , he's full of ego .

"Since this situation got out of hand and already spreading like a shit , I think it's best for us to go along with it ." he says , calmly .

I frown . I don't understand ."What did you mean ?" I ask him , confuse . He coughs and mutters the word "stupid" . I grit my teeth and clench my fist .

"What I mean is that , we go along with this situation . You know , pretend we're dating ." he says like it's not a big deal . My mouth open , and my eyes widen . Did he hears what he just said ?

"Excuse me ? What part of 'I Hate You' that you don't understand ? And I thought you're are famous . Why don't you go and pick up another girl who give a shit about you ." I says . He looks insulted .

"You know how many girls would die to be in your position right now ." he says , cocky . I pretend to yawn . He rolls his eyes .

"I don't know how among the other girls , I'm stuck with you . Guess I'm unlucky ." he continues "Like I say before , We just have to pretend we're dating to cover their eyes for now . When this rumour die , we pretend we're breaking up . Simple ."

I laugh hysterically . I think my stomach is about to burst . He look confuse . I calm myself down . I think there's a tears in my eyes from the laughing . This is the funniest joke I ever heard .

"What's so funny ?" he frown . "Did The Great Tyler Owen just ask me , an ordinary girl , to become his fake girlfriend ? And do you really expect me to agree with your 'simple' plan ? And even if I did , what's my catch ? Because I think it's more on your side than mine ." I says and let out a chuckle .

"You got this ." he says and gesture his hands on his body . I look in disgust and raise my eyebrows . He clears his throat .

"Name your price ." he says calmly and leans back on his chair with his arms cross . "I don't want your money ." I follow him and lean on my chair too , arms cross . Rich kid and their money .

"You got to be famous ." he says .

"Sorry , I'm not an attention whore ." I says .

He grits his teeth . "Just tell me what you want okay ?" he snaps .

What I want is to see his ego shatters . I smirk .

"I want you to ask politely like a normal person . Remember , you're the one who wants my help ." I smile at him .

"Fine . Can you help me be my fake girlfriend ?" he says , lazily and insincere .

"Hmmm ... Not good enough . You see , I want you to speak with all of your heart and mean it . And I notice you're missing the word that start with the letter P . Why don't you start again , Tyler Owen ." I say . Oh my god , this is so much fun . I couldn't help but smile seeing the look on his face .

"Can you help me to be my fake girlfriend .. please ." he says slowly .

"I'm sorry , I can't hear you . Start again ." I feel like a director scolding her actor . I feel powerful .

He grit his teeth . He take a deep breath .

"Miss Donut , will you be my fake girlfriend , please . ?" he says , loud with his deep voice . His eyes are sparkling .

I nod . "Isn't it much easier if you just ask like this in the first place ." I smile at him .

"Fine . I'll be your fake girlfriend ." and I continue . "I mean , it's not like I can run from the rumour that already spread probably across the world ." I stand up . He stands too .

"It's a deal then ." he says and offer his hand .

"Deal ." and I shake his hand .

"From now on you are officially my fake girlfriend ." and he smile . That perfect smile ...

Guess he's my fake boyfriend now ..

* * * * * * *

Hope you guys enjoy it !