Chapter 2

This is absurd . I'm standing here in the line -- a long long line along with the other crazy girls screaming the name of the person that I hate .

Tyler Owen .

Yes , I'm in the line for the signing event of the so called famous singer . The WillowBrooke Mall is crowded with his fans . They all are crazy ! Including the person next to me -- Penny .

I shoot her a glare . She's the reason that I'm here instead of on my bed , watching tv and eating popcorn . I wish that I could kill her right now .

While I'm in frustration , she's happily laughing with her new friend who us also a fan of Tyler . They talk about his music, his looks, his voices blah blah blah . It seems like she doesn't even notice that I'm here . Oh , what a good friend she is ..

I look around . The line is very long , I couldn't even see the end of the line . We are in the middle because we arrived 3 hours ago . Just for what exactly ? Oh right , to meet the most famous jerk . This give more reasons to hate him .

We've been waiting forever , but the event is not even start . The heat of carbon dioxide from all of these people is giving me a headache . I sigh in frustration .

" Penny , I'm gonna go to the ladies room ." I couldn't stand here even longer . She looks at me , nods , smiles and return back to her conversation with her new friend . I roll my eyes and start walking out of that line .

I wash my face . The cold water touches my face . God it is so refreshing . I wipe my face and walk out of the ladies room . Suddenly , my stomach starts to make a monstrous sound . I look at my watch and sigh. It's already past my lunch time . I change my direction to the Dunkin Donuts to fill my stomach with a sweet treat .

The Donkin Donuts store is mostly empty . There's only a couple at the table in the back and a guy at the counter .

I walk to the counter to order . "I want five cranberry apple donuts ." I say and smile . The worker smiles back at me and proceed to get my order. I'm very hungry right now .

My eyes travel to every inch of the store while waiting for my donuts. My eyes are locked on a guy standing next to me. He's wearing a black sweater with a hoodie on and a cap that hide his face . I frown. Hello , it's summer the hottest season of all and yet this guy still dress up like it's winter . He pays for his order and yet still had his head down . What's with this guy problem ?

I don't know why but I'm kinda curious . I manage to have a glace at his face as he turns around to leave .

His face looks very familiar . The pair of green eye , the brown hair , and those lip ...

"Are you Tyler Owen ?" I ask . My voice come out loud .

He suddenly stops halfway through the door . He slowly turns around and walks toward me . I frown . What he's going to do ?

He put his finger on my mouth . "Shhh ... Don't scream my name . I'll pay you ."

Wait, what did he just said ? Pay me ? What the hell is he talking about ? I push his finger from my face . "Why would I want to scream your name ? How self-absurd are you ?" I say while pushing his hand from my face . I look at him in disgust . He raises his eyebrows . He doesn't look satisfy .

"I'm Tyler Owen . The famous international singer ." he starts explaining proudly who he is like i don't know . "So ...?" I raise my eyebrows too.

He looks insulted . Maybe because I don't give a crap about who he is .

Suddenly I hear a girl screaming . "Oh My God , It's Tyler Owen !" and now everyone is look at us -- well , him . I don't realise our 'little fight' have attract people's attention. I look around . All eyes are on us.

"Shit." he swears under his breath and groan .

Wow , did I just heard a celebrity saying bad word ? I mean usually celebrity try to maintain their 'good' reputation and all the other crap . Especially someone who people look up to and idolize.

While I'm still in my own messy thought . Suddenly , my hand are being pull by force . I yelp and stumble on my feet . And the next thing I know , I'm running ..

With Tyler Owen ..

* * * * *

Hope you guys enjoyed it !