Chapter 10

I'm sitting in Tyler Owen's car . It's big and kinda look like a limousine . Or maybe it is ?

I'm in a fancy car and yet I'm only wearing plain red tank top and a black tight jeans . Tyler looks good with his white shirt and his black jacket and his pant . I admit , he looks good in anything .

"So where are we going ?" I ask breaking the silence . He lifts his face from his hand phone . "We are going shopping ." he says and smile .

"Shopping ? That's your big 'offical appearance' idea ? Wait , on second thought , shopping sounds good . While we are at there , maybe we can buy you some clothes that fit the season ." I say .

He fake laugh . "First of all , shopping is a couplely things to do . We can get a lot of publicity there , as you know , big crowd , big publicity . And second of all , what's wrong with my style ?" he raise his eyebrows , confuse .

"Seriously ? Sweater , suit and now jacket ? Don't you feel uncomfortable ?" I ask . He shrugs his shoulders . "Fashion is meant to be uncomfortable , Miss Donut ." he says , cocky . I roll my eyes .

"And why do you always call me Miss Donut ?? I have a name , you know . " I ask him , annoyed .

"Cuz I don't know your name ." he looks me in the eyes . That makes me realise that I never introduce my name before , not like its important or anything .

"My name is Catherine Palvin . Now that you know my name , will you stop calling me Miss Donut ?" I hate that nickname that he gave me .

"Will you stop criticizing my style ?" he asks me back .

"No."

"Fair enough , Miss Donut ."

The car slash limousine stops infront of the entrance of the mall . We get out of the car .

He offers his hand . "What ?" I ask him , shock by his sudden gentlemen behavior . "We are suppose to be a couple remember ." he says and then he slips his fingers into mine .

We walk through the front door hand in hand . And I start hearing screams of girls as they realise that the famous Tyler Owen just enter the mall .

And then there is me .

I feel the stare and the glare that they shoot to me and remember all the death threats on the internet . Oh my god , what if they kill me in this freaking mall . I shiver .

Suddenly , I feel the grip on my hand is tighten . And I turn and look at him . He looks at me and smile . He whispers , "Don't worry . Just go along with it ."

I take a deep breath and walk with him ignoring all the stare , the glare and the camera .

We enter a shop . It looks branded and expensive . The salegirls are all in shock and quickly take a bow . I smirk . I feel like a royalty .

While I'm in my thought , a dress fly straight to my face . Ouch . I glare at him . "Go and try this ." he orders . We're at the corner of the shop , so no one can see his rude behavior . Jerk .

"Do I look like your freaking mannequin ?" I grit my name . "No , but you are my freaking girlfriend ." he says and turns back and survey the dress section . "Fake girlfriend ." I correct him and walk to the changing room .

I try the dress on . It looks beautiful on me . Light green , strapless and a knee short .

I walk out of the changing room and do some poses like a model in the magazine . He just stare at me . His hand is on his chin like a judger on the supermodel show .

"Either the dress doesn't look good on you or you doesn't look good in the dress ." he's thinking .

"Whatever , atleast this is better that your own clothes or should we say rags ." he says rudely . I open my mouth in disbelieve at what he just say .

"Excuse me ? What's that suppose to mean ?" I grit my teeth controlling my anger .

"What I mean is that I can't be seeing with someone who is a fashion disaster , which is you . I have a reputation to keep ." he says pointing a finger at me .

Then one of the salegirl came . "All your purchase are ready at the counter , sir ." she says with a wide smile . "Okay , thank you . And we also will take this green dress ." he says politely while pointing at the dress on my body . When she shift her eyes to me , all her smile fade and turn to disgust . "Sure ." she says and walks away . That's rude .

"Lets go ." he says . And all that smile just now , gone . The devil is back . "I'm going to change first ." I says and turn to go back to the changing room . "No , you are wearing this for tonight . Just throw all of your rags away to the trash bin . Where it belongs ." he says and and pull my hand to the counter .

I grib my hand into fist . Ugghhh .. I wish that I could kill him right now .

He gives his credit card and pay for 'the purchase' . I look at the digits on the screen . And gasp . That is freaking lots of numbers . And he just pay that like its not a big deal . Freaking rich kid !

Suddenly he hands me 6 shopping bags . I take it and frown . "What is this ?" I ask , confuse .

"It's your clothes . Make sure you wear that . You are now the Tyler Owen's girlfriend . So , I have to make sure you look good for the pictures ." he whispers in my ear .

"Shall we go now , honey ?" he says a little loud and offers his hand . The girls in the crowd formed infront of the shop all squealing . Cameras flashing .

I roll my eyes . And take his hand and smile awkwardly . "Lets go .... Honey ." the honey part sounds forced and awkward .

We walk to the next store, hand in hand looking like the sweetest couple ever .

Except that we're not.

* * * * *

Hope you guys enjoy it !