Chapter 12

"Tyler , your back !" I shock as I saw his back are full of slimy wet eggs . The back of his hair turns yellowish . His shirt which probably cost thousands , is ruined .

Did he just blocked the attack for me ? Did he sacrifice his back to save me ? Is he my knight and shining armor ?

"Shit . Fu*king stupid kids ." he curses and I snap from my ridiculous thought .

"Lets go ." he pulls my hand .

"Where ?" I ask , confuse . "Out from here . Do want me to be seen like this ?" he drags me to the back of the cafe . And into a small secluded alley . Wow , I never knew that there's an alley behind the cafe . What are we doing here ..?

"Why are we here ? Why can't you take your car ?" I ask . He has his car park outside . Why can't he just drive away from here ?

"Because I don't want to ruin the seat , duh ." he says , cocky as usual .

Then , he begins to take off his shirt .

I yelp and close my eyes with my hands . "Why are you stripping ?! " I scream .

"It stink , stupid . How do you expect me to still wear this filthy shirt ." he says with a disgust .

"So you just want to walk around half naked ?" I ask , still closing my eyes .

"No , you pervert . Here , take this money and go buy me some clothes ." he says and I think he hands me some money .

I open my eyes a little and I'm stun by the view .

His skin is toned , sexy toned . He even has the perfect six packs . His body is perfect and sexy . Wait ..... What am I thinking ?!

I snatch the money from his hand and quickly walk away . I can't be distracted by his amazing body . I just can't .

I walk to the nearest shop . Hmmmm ... What shirt should I buy for him ? Suddenly an evil idea came to my mind . I smile . This is the time that I can take my revenge !

"Excuse me , miss . How much is this Hello Kitty shirt ."

After paying for the shirt , I go back to the alley . He still there , looking good and sexy . I shake my head from the thought .

"Here" I throw the plastic bag to his face . He glare at me . He slowly put on the shirt .

"What the hell ?!??!"

* * * * *

Just a cute chapter :3