Chapter 11

I wake up . The memory of last night still play in my mind . Hard to admit , but last night was fun . Tyler was being the most perfect boyfriend that a girl could ask .

       I smirk . He is a very good actor . He's kinda like a devil in disguise as a pop star angel . And he only show his true devil self when he's with me .

He fools the world !

       I reach my handphone . My eyes widen . 90 missed calls from Penny ?! Oh right , she must be freaking out to find out her own bestfriend suddenly in a relationship with the famous Tyler Owen . I know she is my bestfriend , but this few days have been hectic . And she gonna make it worse .

      I turn on my laptop and browse the internet . Guess this is my new hobby now . Tyler Owen's new girlfriend still one of the hot topic right now . The pictures of our date last night already all over the internet .

      I look at the comment section . There are still many death threats .

      As well as compliment . Wow , that's a shock . Some even says we are the next hottest couple . I laugh at the joke .

My phone vibrates . A text .

Get ready . Breakfast . Meet me infront of Starbucks . Wear the clothes that I bought last night - Tyler

I roll my eyes . What a control freak ! Why did I ever agree to this ?

     I shower and get ready . I wear a beautiful white dress , knee short and a pair of converse . I don't care if it's not suit with the dress . It's comfortable . Unlike the crap that Tyler Owen said .

      I'm standing infront of the Starbucks cafe . I look at my watch . 15 minutes past 9 and yet he still haven't arrive . My eyes wandering around the place .

      Suddenly a group of teenage girls walks toward me .

      They all are wearing t-shirt with Tyler face printed on it . Their face expression doesn't look nice . And I notice they all are holding a carton of eggs , each . Uh uh . What are they going to do with that many eggs ? They sure as hell doesn't look like they going for a baking class .

      I gulp my saliva and take a few steps back . I had a bad feeling about this .

      "So you are the so called Tyler Owen's new girlfriend ?" ask one of the girls . She looks like a tiger about to jump for its prey . And all the girls behind her keep shooting me glares like a knife .

I don't answer . My tongue freeze .

"I take that as a yes ." she says .

"Girls !" she screams .

"ATTACK !!!" all the other girls roar . They all have eggs on their hands and ready to throw .

Oh no .

     I close my eyes shut . And put my hand infront of my face to block the attact .

      But .. I don't feel anything . I don't feel any slimy substances or any pain whatsoever .

Am I dead ?

      I open my eyes slowly . And all I see is a pair of green eyes . Our face are only inches away . I could feel his warm breath .

       All the girls gasp . "Oh my god ! RUN !!!" And they all running like a scared mouse . I don't understand . What happened ..?