Chapter 7

Still Tyler's POV

I see her sitting alone in the table outside the Starbucks . It looks like the inside tables are already full .

I wear my usual disguise , the one that Miss Donut criticed . What's wrong with my disguise ? I don't understand .

"Hey ." I sit down next to her . She looks up and let out a sigh. She doesn't look pleased meeting me , unlike other girl . "You are late 30 minutes . I thought you modelled for a branded watch before . And yet , you don't even have a watch to teach you about time management . " she begins blabbing . Like I said , she's not like another girl .

"I'm busy . You should be thankful that I make time to meet you ." I say . She roll her eyes .

"What the hell did you do!? I wake up this morning , hearing about stupid rumour that you and I are dating . And my house are crawling with reporters taking my pictures . I even have to use backdoor to get here ." she says in a annoyance.

I take off the sunglasses and raise my eyebrows "What the hell did I do ? If anyone to blame , it would be you . Maybe you're the one who spread the pictures so that you can be with me! " I accuse . Maybe this girl is my crazy stalker who has planned everything to be caught with me .

"Uggghh , please .. you're the last person on earth that I want to be with ." she rolls her eyes again . Guess that's her habit .

Suddenly many cars stop infront the cafe making me stun. Reporters stepping out of the cars creating a messy commotion.

Cameras start flashing . Oh god, the reporters are here again. Why can't they just leave me alone?

I panicky turn around and see Miss Donut reaction. Her eyes are widen. Her mouth gaped in shock, confuse on what's happening.

"Remain quite ." I whisper to her . She nods slowly while her eyes travel to every corner.

We start walking away but suddenly the reporters hurriedly surrounding us . I hold her sweaty hand making sure she does not get eaten up by the paparazzi who are hungry for rumours.

"Is this the mysterious girl ?"

"Are you guys really dating ?"

"Are you on the date ?"

"Have you propose to her ?"

"Any plan on marriage ?"

The questions are overflowing and flash keeps flashing. My grip on her hand grows stronger. Luckily, she does not utter a word and follow my step obediently.

Suddenly my eyes catch on a poster of Everlyn that covered the cafe wall.

The memory of her runs through my mind like a lightning. The game ... The play ... The heartbreak ...

And without me noticing , I say the words that I don't intend .

The words that I'll regret ...

"She's my girlfriend ."

I slip my fingers in to hers . She looks at my face with her eyes widen . The cameras go crazy .

Then ... I kiss her ...

* * * * * *

Leave some comments and votes !