DISCLAIMER!

Begging Lips Series #1: EXPENSIVE
~

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual events is purely coincidental.

Moreover, this story contains mature themes such as vulgarity of words, violence, and other adult-related contents. Not suitable for young readers under the age of 18 years old. Please be aware!

My stories contain grammatical, punctuations, and typographical errors. You can message and correct me anytime. I'm still seeking for knowledge in writing, and how to learn and improve my grammars.

But if you just judge or mock my works instead of giving me advice or teaching me how to correct my mistakes in a professional manner, then please stop reading or don't read it. I don't have time to deal with disrespectful readers.

Enjoy and thank you for reading my work! ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Started: September 20, 2023
Completed: ....

The book cover on this story is provided by the creator.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or use in any manner without permission of the copyright owner.

© hopedeeply

📌PS: Marrying a Millionaire change to Begging Lips Series.