CHARACTERS~

LOVE BY CHANCE © 2023 by shiviwrts. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images used in this book belong to the respective owners.

﹏❥♡✿❥♡✿❥♡✿❥♡✿❥♡✿❥♡✿❥♡✿❥♡﹏

AAYANSH SINGHANIA

26 years old, The youngest billionaire and CEO of Sighania and sons. India's most eligible bachelor but very few people know that he is a Playboy. He is hot, handsome, confident and I don't give a fuck kind of guy. His family is his only priority he can get killed for them and ge can also kill anyone for them. He is a very workaholic person but at night he turns into a beast....

 He is a very workaholic person but at night he turns into a beast

AVNI KHURANA

24 years old, Daughter of a millionaire. She was never interested in her family business so she started her own business and she is very successful in her business. She is a very innocent, bubbly, smart and confident girl. She respects everyone whether it's older than her or younger than her. She behaves nicely with everyone until and unless they don't mess with her family, once you mess with her family you will see her evil side which comes out very rare....

 She behaves nicely with everyone until and unless they don't mess with her family, once you mess with her family you will see her evil side which comes out very rare

Aayansh And Avni
They hate each other like hell but just because of their families they will start a new chapter but for everyone except these two...
For them it's just a compromise for their parents...
They don't know what Faith has decided for them.....

~✪~✪~✪~✪~✪~✪~✪~✪~✪~✪~

More Characters

|Singhania Family|

Mukesh Singhania: Aayansh's father
Anjali Singhania: Aayansh's mother
Varun Sighania: Aayansh's brother
Vani Singhania: Aayansh's sister
Mohit Sighania: Aayansh's chachu
Ankita Singhania: Aayansh's chachi
Aditya Singhania: Aayansh's cousin (Mohit and Ankita's son)
Shreya Singhania: Aayansh's cousin
(Mohit and Ankita's daughter)
Kartik Gill: Aayansh's best friend and also the CEO of Gill corporations

|Khurana Family|

Abhishek Khurana: Avni's father
Anita Khurana: Avni's mother
Dhruv Khurana: Avni's brother
Lalit Khurana: Avni'a chachu
Kirti Khurana: Avni's chachi
Nikhil Khurana: Avni's cousin
(Lalit and Kirti's elder son)
Aarav Khurana: Avni's cousin
(Lalit and Kirti's younger son)
Esha Gill: Avni's best friend and also her business partner

✿~☯✿~☯✿~☯✿~☯✿~☯

More characters will be introduced during chapters only.....
.
.
.
.
Enjoy Reading lovelies♡