Distance

Author's POV:

Next morning Avni wakes up early and she directly goes inside the bathroom, and gets ready to go to office. She was still gloomy because of last night and to divert her mind she decided to leave early for the office.

Avni gets ready and went downstairs, she saw Anjali settling everything on the table. She helps Anjali in setting up the table and do her breakfast without uttering a single word.

Aayansh was very tired after party that he woke up around 12 O'clock. He takes a shower and go downstairs and finds Anjali siting on the couch. He directly goes inside the kitchen and asks the cook to cut the fruits. He takes the fruit plate and sits beside Anjali.

"What happened maa??" asked Aayansh eating a bite of apple. "Nothing, I am just worried about Avni" Anjali replied with a sigh.

"Why?? What happened to her???" Aayansh asked eating another bite of the apple. "She was looking tired and exhausted, I think she didn't slept well last night" Anjali replied and looked at Aayansh who was lost in some other world.

Aayansh passes the plate to his mom and takes out his phone, he calls someone and gets up and walks a few steps away to talk.

Anjali thought it must be a work related call and waited for her son to finish it. Aayansh cuts the call and again comes back. "Maa, I have to leave" Aayansh was about to leave when Anjali said "Okay, but make sure I just want my Avni to be happy." Aayansh noded on his mom's words and left.

Aayansh left the house and drove to a cafe, he entered inside the cafe and ordered his usual, the waiter brought his favourite coffee Kopi Luwak with his favourite cheese cake.

He drank a sip of my coffee and started thinking about what to do. 'What if I plan a dinner for her' with this thought Aayansh took a bite of his cheese cake and that's when he plans everything.

He finish his coffee and cheese cake and comes out of the cafe, he sits in his car and calls his assistant. "Hello, I want you to arrange everything for dinner with Avni and make sure everything is perfect" Aayansh orders and cuts the call.

Aayansh then drives to his house and rush inside his room he quickly gets ready and leaves, he then sits inside his car and drives to go to Avni's office.

A few meter before her office he sees a small flower shop and thinks to buy a bouquet for her. He parks his car and enters inside the shop.

'I don't even know which flower she likes, what should I do??' ' Should I ask someone' with this thought he takes out his phone to call someone but then another thought enters his mind 'Well, leave it. I will buy every flower for her' and he keeps his phone back.

"Can you please make a single bouquet of all the flowers you have??" Aayansh asks the shopkeeper and the shopkeeper nods his head and takes out rose flowers but before he could do anything Aayansh stops him and says, "Can you please cut all those throns?? It may hurt my wife" the shopkeeper smiles at Aayansh's care for his wife and make a perfect bouquet for him. Aayansh pays him and leaves.

Aayansh stops his car outside Avni's office and looks at the time it was already 5'O clock, Avni leaves from her office around 5 only. He comes out from the car and stands outside her office and waits for her.
And after waiting for 20 minutes he finally sees Avni coming out from her office a smile automatically arrives on his face and he unknowingly walks in her direction.