Unconscious

Avni's POV:

It's been three days since I came back home. After dropping at home Aayansh left for his office and I haven't seen him since then. It isn't like he didn't come back he did but very late at night when I used to sleep and again leave in the early morning before I wake up.

I don't know what is wrong with him. He neither answer my calls not messages. Aditya told me that he is quite busy with office work but that doesn't mean he won't even check on me.

Mumma,papa, Dhruv bhai, Nikhil bhai, chachu and Chachi also came to see me but he, na he didn't even bothered to come and check me. I understand he must be busy but how much???

It was almost dinner time and today also he won't be back for dinner. 'Is he again with some girl??' I shrugged off this thought when I saw Shreya entering the room.

"Bhabhi, dinner is ready" she told me and helped me to stand. Maa told me to take my meal in room only as it will be difficult for me to walk up and down the stairs but I wanted to have the meal with family so I insisted to have my meals on dinner table.

I went down and maa served me. "Don't wait for him and sleep after taking your medicine, he will get late today as well" maa told me and not knowing what to say I just nodded my head.

I didn't spoke a work on table and had my dinner quitely. I went back to my room and decided to ask him where is he, why is he so busy, and is he so busy to even talk to me.

I picked up my phone with the intention to know about him but then again the thought of him being with some girl clicked in my mind and I messaged him.

Are you so busy with girls that you forgot you have a wife.

Aayansh you literally left that day and didn't even bothered to check on me.

Can't you even take care of your wife??

He saw my message in a minute but didn't replied. 'huh!!! you left on read' I thought and sat on the bed.

After 30 minutes I heard the noise of door opening with a bang only to see Aayansh standing there fuming with anger.

Authors POV:

"How dare you??" asked Aayansh while entering the room with anger fuming eyes.

"I am asking you only, how dare you, hnn?" Aayansh asked again in a very angry tone. His anger was increasing every passing second.

"Are you deaf Avni? Kyu kya hua ab? Ab kuch nhi bologi tum? Kaha gyi ab tumhari awaz? Ya ab kuch bolne ko bacha hi nhi hai?" asked Aayansh at the peak of his anger and held Avni's wrist in a hard grip to make her stand. Avni winced but she didn't speak a single word and was just looking down. Her silence was just increasing his anger.

(Are you deaf Avni? Why what happened now? Now won't you say anything? Where is your voice now? Or is there nothing left to say now?)

"Get one thing straight to your mind MRS. AVNI AAYANSH SINGHANIA you will never get the love you are expecting from me and let me make it clear to you that I don't give a fuck about you I don't fucking care if you are okay or not if you are living or dead. Your existence doesn't matter to me so just stay in your limits and stop interfering in my life." said Aayansh while leaving her wrist marking his fingerprints on her wrists.

"Kyu karte hai aap mujhse itni nafrat? Kya kara hai maine jo meri taraf dekhte tak nhi aap? Aese kaunsi gunah ki itni badi saza de rhe hai aap mujhe? Bataye na" said Avni with tearful eyes her tears were at the edge of falling.