Wedding Rituals🫶🏻

I am so sorry guys but as a compensation this chapter is quite big and have a few Avni and Aayansh scenes with a lot of pictures.
ʕ•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ

"Bachelor's party bachelors ke liye hoti hain, married man ke liye nhi hoti" said Aayansh picking a glass of wine from the bar counter.
(Bachelor's parties are for bachelors, not for married men.)

"Why are you being rude Aayansh??" asked Rohit.

"Look, Mr. Malhotra got time for his friends" said Aayansh sarcastically.

"Common Aayansh you are getting married next week how can we miss it??" said Rehaan

"Oh my, my Mr. Oberoi and Mr. Malhotra themselves are present in my bachelor's party and telling me that they are going to attend my wedding as well." said Aayanshactually tonted both.

Basically Aayansh, Rohit, Rehaan and Kartik were best friends from college time.
But Rohit has to go USA for his business work and was living their for 4 years now. He took over his father's business and was now the CEO of Malhotra companies.He informed his friends about his marriage on his wedding night.

Rehaan has to go to New York with his family, he completed his studies there only and joined his father's business and was the now the CEO of Oberoi World.

Kartik and Aayansh were together Kartik was Aayansh's business partner.
Aayansh's friends will have their separate books about their life style, struggle and love......

Soon the four buddies engulfed eachother into a hug. The night went amazing with old memories and fun...

"Kaha khoya hain tu??" asked Rohit sipping his drink.
(Where are you lost??)

Before Aayansh can reply Rehaan spoke "Aur kaha khoya hoga, apni hone wali biwi ki yaadon mein khoya hoga" Aayansh spilled out his drink on Rehaan's face making him stand immediately.
(Where else would he be lost, he is lost in the memories of his future wife.)

"What the hell!!"
"What the fuck!!"
Rehaan and Aayansh shouted together. Kartik and Rohit's stomach were paining now because of laughing.

Aayansh quickly grabbed a tissue paper and passed it to Rehaan. He took it and wiped his clothes.

"Waise sunne mein aya hai ki bhabhi ki pasand ka bhut zyada khyal rakha gya tha shaadi ki shopping mein" Rohit said in teasing tone and smirked. Aayansh was out of words now, he knew they would catch his lie immediately so he just nodded.
(By the way, it is heard that a lot of attention was given to sister-in-law's preferences during wedding shopping.)

No matter after how much years they are meeting but still there friendship was very strong and they knew everything about eachother. Aayansh told his friends everything in detail and his friends said positive things to him to lite up his mood

Avni's bestfriend and sister-in-laws planned a bachelor's party for her. They all went to a decent pub and were enjoying themselves but soon the conversation shifted from regular day talk to Aayansh.

 They all went to a decent pub and were enjoying themselves but soon the conversation shifted from regular day talk to Aayansh