Sangeet🌼

This chapter is not too long but still I hope you guys will enjoy reading this chapter. There are pictures and many videos.
ʕ•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ

"Guysssss!!!!! Please be a little serious" Avni shouted at everyone present in the room.

"It's my Sangeet guys please, I want you all to perform perfectly please guys" Avni completed her sentence with a sad tone.

It is Avni and Aayansh's sangeet today and youngsters were practicing for their performances but they were making mistakes and this was irritating Avni. She wanted their performance to be perfect.....

"We are trying na" Dhruv said with an annoyed tone.

"You guys will be performing before my performance and I want it to be perfect" Avni spoke to make them all understand.

"Chill bhabhi we won't need it" said Vani.
"Exactly bhabhi we are perfect" said Aditya.
And now they all started blabbering about how perfect they all are performing.

"Alright, Alright guys, now get back to your positions" Avni spoke while clapping her hands to get everyone's attention.

-Same Day 5:30 pm-

'I am almost ready now I just hope I am looking pretty' Avni was a little nervous cause of her performance and the lehenga was a little heavy for her.

"Ohkay, so now tell me how I am looking???" Avni asked everyone when she was told that she was ready.

"No less than some angel" complimented Dhruv

They all went downstairs for the sangeet function.

As soon as Avni entered inside the hall she was so mesmerized seeing its decoration that she didn't even noticed her would be a husband.

They all even planned a surprise entry for Avni. Her whole path was filled with flower petals and sides were filled with candles and lights. Avni walked over the petals each candle blew up and rose petals fell on her. It was no less than a dream entry. Avni got emotional but she decided not to cry before her bidai.

 Avni got emotional but she decided not to cry before her bidai