Pag phere

NEXT DAY:

Author's POV:

"Good morning" Avni wished everyone.
"Good morning beta, come have breakfast" Anjali said with a smile.
Avni nodded.
After their breakfast, Anjali asked Avni,
"Beta, today you are going to visit your parents'house for pag phera, right??"
"Ji" Avni replied.

"By the way, where's Aayansh, he hasn't woken up yet?", Anjali asked to Avni.
Before she could answer, Avni's brother arrives their home and greeted everyone, Avni hugged her brother, with a wide smile.

"Come Dhruv, have a seat" Mukesh said to Dhruv.

"No uncle, I'm just here to pick her up, actually after dropping her home I have to go for a important meeting" Dhruv replied with a smile.

"Avni are you ready??? Shall we go??" Asked Dhruv looking at Avni.
"Jii Bhai" Avni replied with a wide smile.
"Okay come outside, I am waiting for you" Dhruv said to Avni with a smile and after greeted everyone he went outside.

"Avni beta, Aayansh will come to pick you up in the evening" Anjali said to Avni.
After hearing her Avni said after thinking sometime, "Maa, actually Aayansh told me that he has an important meeting today, so he won't be able to come. So I'll come myself in the evening" Avni said with a smile

"No beta, just give us a call and we will send a driver to pick you up" Anjali said

"Maa don't worry, I'll come safely" Avni said. "Okay" Anjali said with a sigh.

And after that Avni took everyone's blessings and left for her home with her brother.

Aayansh's POV:

I have seen that on every Karvachauth, Papa gives a gift to Mom, they say it's also like a ritual or maybe it's to express their gratitude.

While coming home from the office I saw a jewellery shop on the way and I thought of buying a gift for Avni. I don't know why I thought this obviously just because it's like a ritual... yeah..yes...

I don't know whether she liked the gift or not but after our little conversation when I gave her the gift we both didn't talk and went to sleep.

Mom and Avni were talking about something, I didn't hear them properly but maybe they were talking about some ritual. If I am needed in this ritual then of course they will let me know.

When I got up this morning I didn't see her in the room nor at the breakfast table, she must be somewhere in the home with my siblings.

I didn't feel like eating breakfast so I just said good morning to everyone and hugged mom. Mom said good morning to me and gave me a weird look.. glare.. but for what... I just smiled a little and left for the office.

Avni's POV :

I really don't understand Aayansh, on the one hand he tells me that he still regrets this marriage, he gets angry all the time and hurts me and on the other hand, he brought a gift for me, told me not to get sick...... why.... When he doesn't care about me, why do all this!!

Ohh yess, maybe he is doing all this considering this marriage as a compulsion.... but now I'll try that he is not forced to perform any ritual. (she thought with a sad smile)

When I woke up in the morning, I saw Aayansh was sleeping, it was 7 o'clock but I didn't wake him up. I went to the bathroom, freshened up and got ready to go my home for "pag phere"

I came down for breakfast, wished good morning to everyone with a smile, everyone with a happy face also wished me a good morning, only when Maa asked me about Aayansh but as I decided I don't want to force Aayansh for any ritual so I didn't tell him anything about this. so I had to lie to Mom l told her that Aayansh has an urgent meeting, so he won't be able to come pick me up.

Now I don't really want to spoil my mood, I'm really happy at this time finally I'll meet my family after so many days before leaving I told mom not to worry about me and after that I left for home with my brother.

Author's POV :

Avni is now in her maternal home, everyone is so happy to see her. They spend time together and have done so much fun.

In the evening it was 6 o'clock when Aayansh came home and went to his room but didn't find Avni.

He went downstairs and searched for her everywhere in the house and the garden but didn't find her.

He took his phone out from his suit's inner pocket and called Avni. Avni answered the phone and the next moment what he heard on the phone... after listening that Aayansh became numb...

ʕ•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ

So, what do you guys think about what happened??
Sorry guys for delaying this chapter I know this chapter is short and you guys waited a lot and I am sorry guys but I will post 2 more chapters this week as compensation so please read this chapter and keep guessing what had happened

And don't forget to vote and comment....
See you guys in the next chapter
Byeee byee...♡

Words: 889