Prologue

"How dare you??" asked Aayansh while entering the room with anger fuming eyes.

"I am asking you only, how dare you, hnn?" Aayansh asked again in a very angry tone. His anger was increasing every passing second.

"Are you deaf Avni? Kyu kya hua ab? Ab kuch nhi bologi tum? Kaha gyi ab tumhari awaz? Ya ab kuch bolne ko bacha hi nhi hai?" asked Aayansh at the peak of his anger and held Avni's wrist in a hard grip to make her stand. Avni winced but she didn't spoke a single word and was just looking down. Her silence was just increasing his anger.
(Are you deaf Avni? Why what happened now? Now won't you say anything? Where is your voice now? Or is there nothing left to say now?)

" Get one thing straight to your mind MRS. AVNI AAYANSH SINGHANIA you will never get the love you are expecting from me and let me make it clear to you that I don't give a fuck about you I don't fucking care if you are okay or not if you are living or dead. Your existence doesn't matters to me so just stay in your limits and stop mendeling in my life." said Aayansh while leaving her wrist leaving his fingerprints.

" Kyu karte hai aap mujhse itni nafrat? Kya kara hai maine jo meri taraf dekhte tak nhi aap? Aesi kaunsi gunah ki itni badi saza de rhe hai aap mujhe? Bataye na" said Avni with tearful eyes her tears where at the edge of falling.
(Why do you hate me so much? What have I done that you don't even look at me? For what crime are you giving me such a huge punishment? tell me)

" Gunah? Apna gunah janna hai na tumhe toh suno meri gunhegar ho tum, meri life ki udasi ki gunhegar ho tum, aur tum mujhe kabhi pasand hi nhi thi jis din se tumhe dekha hai nafrat hogyi hai tumse aur ab is nafrat ke saath hi tum jeena aur chaho toh mar jao" said Aayansh in his hatred tone and left the room leaving her crying....
(Crime? You have to know your crime, so listen, you are my culprit, you are the culprit of the sadness in my life, and I have never liked you, I have hated you since the day I saw you and now you live with this hatred or die if you want)

Avni fell on her knees and started crying she know what he said was true she knows he meant each and every word he spoke but she still wanted it to be a lie. She do not wanted to trust it. It was impossible for her to believe what she heard. She was crying when she decided to give him his happiness back. She went to the bathroom and opened the shower she sat under the shower for 2 hours and then she.......

TBC.....