Life and Death

Avni's POV:

I was so into myself that I lost count of time. Me, papa, Dhruv bhai, Nikhil bhai and chachu we were playing cards and that's when I picked my phone and saw the time it was already 5:30. I met my family after so many days that I forgot I am married now.

I talk to mumma on call daily but this is something different the comfort this gives calls can't give. But for now I will have to leave for my new house.

I got up to go but Dhruv bhaiya said "I will drop you" "No bhai, it's okay you don't need to. You came from office an hour ago you need to rest also." He nodded his head and said "Then go with driver na" I didn't had any problem with that but he is also a human, he too needs rest. "It's totally okay bhai, I can go by myself" I told him and he understood it will get awkward if he or the driver will drop me.

I bid bye to everyone and came out. I don't know why but something is stopping from leaving. I let this thought go thinking that I met them after so many days that's why I don't want to go but I was not able to control myself and I ran inside the house. I hugged everyone again but this time my heart wanted to stay here only. But I can't, I came out and sat in the car and drove to my house.

I was getting negative thoughts but of what?? I think I am thinking too much right now then I turned on the radio to listen to songs and to change the mood.

Abhi na jao chod kar, ke dil abhi bhara nhi

I singed the song along this is my all time favourite song. I can never stop listening to this song, not even in my last breath.

Abhi abhi toh aye ho,abhi abhi toh
Abhi abhi toh aye ho,bahar banke chayi ho
Hawa zara mehek toh le,nazar zara behek toh le...
Yeh shaam dhal toh le zara.......

I was feeling this song and got a call from Aayansh. I picked it up "Avni?? Where are you??" I don't know why but hearing my name from his mouth gave me happiness today, it was not first time he spoke my name but then also I don't know why. "Hello......" before I could say anything a car came and hit with mine.

Abhi na jao chod kar,ke dil abhi bhara nhi

If this is how my death is written then I can't be happy anymore than this. I met family few minutes ago, heard my name from Aayansh and can still listen him shouting it, my favourite song is also playing.

I hope Aayansh that now you get free from this marriage which was a burden on you.... My love.......

Author's POV:

It was 6 in the evening when Aayansh came from the office he directly went to his room and didn't find Avni there. He went downstairs and asked where is she, his mom told him everything he was angry that Avni didn't told him about pag phere and lied about his meeting. He went in his room, took out his phone and called her.

"Avni?? Where are you??" Aayansh asked Avni as soon as she answered the call. "Hello...." Avni spoke but the next moment Aayansh heard a screeching sound and an awful sound of metal crumpling.

"Avni???" he stood up straight as his heart thumped loudly against his chest. But got no response from her instead he heard song playing in her car.

"Avni???" he whispered again but this time the line went dead. He looked at the screen and found it blank. He kept his phone in his pocket and run out from his room.