29. ganpatii

the whole week went by, saavi came back at Siddharth's house. no one looked happy that she came back but at the end of the day she was their bahu.

currently it was monday, 6pm. everyone was in hurry bcs they are going to get ganpati at their house right now. and the decorations were still pending.

" hurry up saavi" his bua shouted from behind, while she did absolutely nothing sitting there.
saavi was standing on a stool while Siddharth was helping her with the garlands. Siddharth was supposed to be on the stool but he sprained his legs so saavi stood up.

" ji bua" saavi replied, while putting the garlands properly.

saavi was dolled up in a beautiful saree, she had her pallu tucked in the saree bcs she was working

while siddharth wore a shirt, pant bcs he hated kurtas and all stuff

" and done" saavi said smiling

she forwarded her hand for help, Siddharth helped her with his one hand on her waist and the other one on her hands. oh boy, Siddharth only wants reason to touch her

saavi felt butterflies in her tummy as they had a physical contact after so long..but she loved it.

" Siddharth wear a kurta" his mom said for the 100th time

" mom please you know I don't like all of that" he said being irritated

" Siddharth wear it please?" saavi said hoping he would listen to her

" as if he is going to listen to her" shreya whispered, scoffed and went away

saavis face fell, she turned around

" I'll wear it" Siddharth declared, glancing at saavi.

unknowingly his heart felt peace when she smiled.

***

"Ganpatii bappaa morya" everyone chanted.

bappa was now in their house.

( alittle brief:- Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated all over india bcs people believe that Lord Ganesha comes every year with prosperity and success. Furthermore, they welcome Lord Ganesha in their homes with this festival with the belief that he will remove all their sufferings. Ganesh Chaturthi sparks joy all over the country and unties people with celebrations.)

This 11-day long festival begins with people getting up in the morning and bathing. They buy new clothes for this festival and wear these clean clothes in the morning after bathing. They follow the traditional rituals of chanting mantras and songs.

Early on, Ganesh Chaturthi was celebrated in a few families. Later on, it spread all over and thus began the installation of idols and immersion in the water. This marked the beginning of making Ganesh Chaturthi a larger than life festival.
In other words, the idol immersion denotes freedom from evil and sufferings. People set up pandals make glorious statues of Lord Ganesha. Towards the end of the festival when the visarjan is about to take place, people carry out a full-fledged procession. People come out in hundreds and thousands and dance their way to the rivers and oceans.