35.

" sorry, your son is no more. his main nerves got damaged, resulting in alot of blood loss. we tried our best but couldn't save him." the doctor said and went away. completely shattering the family that was standing there with a few hopes.

everyone went silent hearing that news. no one reacted, everyone was tooo shook to even cry.

akanksha walked towards saavi, and the very next moment saavi felt a stinging pain on her right cheek. she held it and looked up. yes, akanksha had slapped her.

" It was all beacuse of you. do you feel good now after taking life of my husband?" she yelled at saavi, crying her heart out.

Siddharth came near saavi and hugged her tightly. even she was sad, her brother died not like she loved the news. it wasnt her fault that he died. why did akanshka have to slap her? thats what siddharth thought. Siddharth kept his face on her neck, his hands on her waist and tried to calm her down but it didnt help. saavi burst out crying. she pulled away from the hug and ran away.

it was already night, being too cared about saavi. siddharth also ran behind her.

" saavi stop" Siddharth yelled, but she didnt

she ran and ran until she was out of the hospital now. she sat on the nesrest bench, trying to catch her breath. Siddharth came near her and quietly sat. he didnt utter a word, nor did she. she kept crying and crying. Siddharth let her take it out all at once, bcs he knew bottling up emotions wouldnt help at all. she cried and then slept calmly on his shoulders

he picked her up in his arms and went back inside the hospital. there is no way he can leave now when her family needs emotional support.
he kept saavi on one of the family beds, where the patients family can stay and went towards saavi's family.

" dad, i know whatever happened is not right but please control yourself. you have to handle the family now right?" Siddharth said trying to calm down saavi's dad

" no beta, look at my son's lifeless body laying there. all beacuse of saavi" he said gritting his teeth.

" i will never forgive her for this, never, never" akanksha said hitting the floor, while she cried like anything.

***

it was the next morning, no one slept except for saavi. Siddharth was beside her the whole time..

" how can you sleep so peacefully after knowing you are the reason behind someone's death?" saavi's mom said rudely. saavi felt like her mom was a villian of some movie.

" maa-" saavi was cut off

" you have lost all the rights of calling her your maa. infact you have lost of rights of calling us your family" her eyes widened when kartik said that. even Siddharth couldnt believe on his ears

" kartik is right, saavi leave. and do not show your face to us anymore please" saavi's dad spoke with his cold voice

" bhaiya, papa liste-" saavi tried speaking but she was cut off everytime.

" saavi leave" she heard a new voice coming from her back. but as soon as she recognised the voice, she turned around. it was none other than inaya.

" inaya???" saavi said running at her, even though she heard what inaya said she still hoped she heard something wrong.
just when saavi was about to hug her, inaya showed her palms, telling her to stop at where she is.

" leave please, dont create more fuss" inaya said with and irritated voice.

" inaya, do you know you have never talked to me like that ever before. whats wrong?" saavi said crying bcs all the people that she loved were now turning backs on her.

" dont do your drama here saavi. didnt you hear what kartik said? you have lost all the rights of calling us your family" inaya said without looking into saavi's eyes.

" but wh-" saavi was cut off by her dad's abrupt yelling

" SAAVI, BEFORE ANYONE LOOSES THIER CALM. GO AWAY, DO NOT SHOW YOUR FACE TO US AND FROM NOW ONWARDS, ALL THE MALHOTRA DOORS ARE CLOSED FOR YOU. GET LOST"

saavi looked at her dad softly and laughed slowly, " i didnt even do anything".

Siddharth came and took saavi to the car.

" calm down saavi" Siddharth gave her some water to drink but she wasnt even responding. making him sigh.

" you know saavi, some things are not in our hands. no matter how much we want things to be our way, if its not in your destiny it wont happen. god didnt give you a loving family and thats not your fault. this is how life works. and let me tell you life doesnt stop for anyone. so? i wont tell you to move on at all. i know how difficult it is to move on from the pain of loosing your sibling and then your family. so take things slow. remember i am there with you. do not let the situations in your life, take away your smile" Siddharth explained, wiping her tears

" this is why i love you Siddharth, when everyone left my side. you stood by me. thank youu" saavi said slightly smiling, before she laid her head on the window. while Siddharth smiled back and started driving again.

***

they reached at their home and saavi straight up went to her room bcs she was mentally drained up.

" what happened siddharth? we all called you both so many times. you didnt even pick up one call?" sids dad said being slightly angry.

" dad, saavi's brother is no more" sid said, everyone gasped

" this shouldn't have happened, why did you let her stay at her family siddharth?" shaan's wife asked

" woh bhabi.." Siddharth explained the whole mess to his family

" oh my god" everyone gasped at the new story.

" but saavi said she didnt text him then what was this fuss about?" shaan asked siddharth, who was totally as confused as he was.

" i dont know bhai, only she can answer it." sid replied, zoning out.

" take care of her Siddharth, she needs you" his mom said ruffling siddharth's hair, while sid nodded

" by the way, what about shreya's stalker?" sid asked.

" he didnt text her after that day but i think we should not stop the investigation over him" raghav said, even he was trying to find the stalker behind the texts.

" indeed, i wont stop." sid said getting up from his seat, walking towards his room.

he walked inside his room to see saavi rolled up in a ball inside the blanket.

" saavi, get up and have something? you havent eaten since morning" sid said caressing her hairs softly.

" i dont want anything you go and eat" saavi said from inside the blanket.

" i won't eat till you dont" sid said pecking her forehead.

she finally removed the blanket from top of her, exposing her red eyes. she sat up straight.

" Siddharth are you expecting me to have food after my brother died nd my family abandoned me?" saavi said in a low tone.

" i know you dont feel like having anything but saavi let me tell you your health will get affected by this" Siddharth said trying to convince her.

" good thing if it gets affected, nobody cares about me anyways" she said fixing the pillow, to sleep again

" you husband does" siddharth said in a cold tone

" what?" saavi asked, making sure she heard the right thing

" you husband does care about you. so for him, please have something" sid said looking here and there bcs he justt said a very cringe line.

" its fine, i am not finding it cringe you can look me" saavi said laughing a little

Siddharth smiled looking at her, his attempt of making her smile was successful.

***

what do yall think bout thisss???? i might not be able to update tomorrow im going to be a little busyyy but yeaaaa tell me how yall like it till now 🥰❤️❤️