Chapter 39 !

Saavi's eyes welled up , She walked towards his table and kept the lunch box. She turned around to leave but Siddharth held her hand

" Listen it's not what it looks like " Siddharth said trying to convince her.

But Saavi tried to get out of his grip.

" Saavi i can show you the cctv footage. Trust me " Siddharth said holding her shoulders now.

He went on with the manofying bcs obviously he doesn't want the " cheater " tag on himself for no reason.

" Diya, Speak up. " Siddharth turned around to look at diya and warned her to say the truth.

" What truth ? " Diya said, acting as if she's in innocent.

Siddharth sighed. He tried to drag Saavi to the Cctv room but she stayed still.

" Why are you giving me explanation ? Why do you care about what i am thinking ? " Saavi said looking into his eyes trying to find something " fear of loosing me " thing.

" Listen. I just don't want the Cheater tag on my name " Siddharth left her hand and looked somewhere else.

Saavi scoffed and walked away.

She sat in the car and started driving. Getting drowned in her thoughts she kept thinking.

" Yes he doesn't love me but he won't cheat. "
" He won't stoop down that low "

She convinced herself that he won't cheat and drove home.

****

Later at dinner.

" Where's Shreya? " Siddharth's dad asked looking around to find her.

" She doesn't feel like eating anything" His mom replied, putting small piece of roti in her mouth as if she wasn't interested in having food too.

" I'll go check on her " Sana ( agastya , 1st brothers wife ) said getting up with a plate full of food in it.

" Did you find any clues about the Stalker? " Shaan ( 2nd brother ) asked, chewing on his food.

" Not yet. I'll be needing help " Siddharth replied.

" What help ? " Shaan replied confusingly.

" Tomorrow sharp 11am in my cabin " Siddharth replied.

" Feel free to ask me for help. Me and Shaan will help you since Agastya bhai is not here. " Raghav ( 3rd brother ) said.

Siddharth nodded

**
Next morning

Siddharth got ready to go to the office But Saavi was asleep. She had mild headaches since last night

The bottle of perfume accidentally fell from Siddharth's hand, making a thud noise.
Saavi woke up, rubbed her eyes and looked around. She panicked as soon as she saw the time

She tried to get up but a sharp pain in her head stopes her from getting up. She hissed in pain, seeing that Siddharth asked, " Hey, you fine ? "

Saavi just nodded , slowly getting up. She went to the washroom to get freshen up

Siddharth was wearing his watch when he heard Saavi's phone's notification. He ignored it first but the notifications caught his attention for the 4th time her phone buzzed.

He picked her phone up with curiosity. His eyes got bloodshot red at the next thing he read.

" Good morning baby girl. 4 meetings, 2 client appointments and later on dinner with your bestfriend roohi. Did i stalk you right ? 😏 "