38.

Saavi walked inside her room, and sat on the edge of the bed. Siddharth came in and saw her sitting. he quickly went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

he came out of the bathroom, looked at saavi still sitting on the bed quietly he said , " Get freshned up. we'll have lunch. I've taken a day off "

Saavi looked up at him with her red teary eyes, " you go and eat, i m not hungry" she said getting up and going towards the washroom.

" As you wish " Siddharth shrugged his shoulders and went out side.

***

It was the next day. Siddharth didn't go to work as he was not feeling good.

" Diya , jaao jaake sid ko dekho he is not feeling good " reshma said , being the cunning bua that she is.

while diya nodded and entered the room. she saw saavi keeping a wet handkerchief on sids forehead so that his fever decreases..

" What are you doing ? " Diya yelled, Saavi looked at her and shushed her for being loud.

" Go away. Bua ji told me to take care of Siddharth" diya said trying to snatch the handkerchief from saavis hand.

" Stop it, i am enough to take care of him." saavi said, snatching the handkerchief back from her hand.

" Whats wrong?" Siddharth said in his weak voice, trying to get up from his bed.

" don't get up Siddharth" saavi said softly.

" I am fine now " he said and got ul anyway.

" Sid, She is not letting me take care of you" Diya said giving a sharp side eye to saavi.

" and why will i let you take care of him? its clear n cut he is my husband. " saavi asked

" oh really? is that why he said he doesn't love you?" diya smirked after saying this.

" I heard everything the other day. so stop pretending. And let me take care of him" diya said pushing saavi behind.

While saavi just kept looking down.

***
Later at night.

Siddharth was still in the bed , he still was not feeling well
Saavi tried to be by his side all this time.

" Siddharth" shreya yelled, barging inside their room making Siddharth and Saavi turn their faces to her shivering state

" What happened?" Siddharth said, getting up from the bed

" T-That Stalker.. He texted me again !! " Shreya said crying, shivering. She handed the phone yo Siddharth.

Hearing this Saavi got alert as she remembered her stalker 

She quickly ran towards her phone and " ting ting " she felt her phone vibrate as soon as she took it in her hands.

Her eyes widened seeing the stalker message her after so long.

" Oh baby, how long will you be without me? one day you have to reunite with me. And the fact that your husband is least bothered about you makes me have you more easier. "

She panicked. She looked at Siddharth who was reading Shreya's text messages that she received from the stalker. His eyes turned red. Clearly showing how angry he was.

Saavi realised she has no one who will protdct her from this stalker now. Her eyes welled up, She slowly took steps towards Shreya and Siddharth.
She peeped into the phone.

" i don't want you dead, i want you to be mine "

She frowned, not taking alot of time to realise what if her and Shreya's stalker is the same person ?
It would help Siddharth to find The stalker. She decided to tell him about her stalker as well. Not because she wanted him to find out her stalker.
She knew he didn't care even a bit about her existence.

**

" Siddharth I want to tell you something" She uttered hesitantly.

" I don't have time " Siddharth said scrolling through his phone, Probably trying to get clues of Shreya's stalker.

" Its important" Saavi said walking behind him.

" Do you think your everyday stories are important to me ? More than my Sister's Stalker ? " He uttered, gritting his teeth.

" It's not my Everyday Stories. I have stopped telling you those" Saavi said, rolling her eyes.

" Can you be quiet? " Siddharth said not looking st her, frowning at his phone as if he got some clue.

" Siddharth. " Saavi instigated him more.

Siddharth walked out of the room without listening to her furthur.

She sighed. Accepting her defeat, Obviously She was feeling bad about him not listening but she was kind of used to it now. Earlier He used to listen to her and talk to her but now he doesn't. His actions clearly shows he doesn't give a damn.

***
Next morning.

" Siddharth, Take diya with you in the office today. She is an Internet analyser. She might be a help to you " His bua said proudly smiling

Meanwhile Saavi who sat beside Siddharth felt a little jealous. Bcs Diya was going to spend her day with him while she can't. But she soon convinced her mind to not bother about it as she has no right to feel anything towards Siddharth now. She has been trying to move on ever since she came to know about Siddharth's true feelings.

For her, He's the most perfect man in the world. They only guy who she wants to grow up with and spend her 80's with. They only guy she loves more than herself and they only guy who is the man of her dreams 

But for him, She was nothing! that's it! Nothing.

For the sake of not breaking her heart anymore, she tried to move on but fails miserably.

**

Saavi is currently on her way to Siddharth's office  to give him his lunch.

Soon she reached his cabin and knocked on the door. She knocked twice but didnt get any response

Saavi opens the door wide with a smile on her face, only for the smile to soon go back down seeing this stupid girl sitting on her husband's lap.

Soon when they saw her, Diya got up with a smirk while Siddharth shook her head left and right indicating as if What Saavi saw was wrong.

" Saavi, it's not what it looks like " He said walking towards her.

Flashback *

" Oh Siddharth, Why don't you divorce your sweet wife ? " Diya said chewing onto her apple.

" THATS None of your business" Siddharth said arranging his files.

" But she is useless " Diya said leaning on his table with a smirk, Making Siddharth look up.

" Listen. This is my first and last time warning you. Don't talk like that about my wife like that. " he said sitting on his chair.

" Oh really ? " Diya sat on his lap forcefully

" What the hell ? " Siddharth yells.

Saavi enters.